Retired;Working; Or Semi?

geeit

Are you Retired working or semi retired?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Am looking into what the majority of expats in Thailand do to earn a living, From what i can gather most are retird living on there own funds. But the pole should speak for its self. Thanks for all those who participate.

Cheers

Geeit

There are a few more categories (or there are sub-categories) to get the full picture; e.g. "Officially retired. Working as the Thai wife's (or GF's) assistant in the running of her business".

Which raises the point that at what stage, in the range between occasionally helping by putting one's dirty dishes in the dishwasher and slaving full time in her business, should one have a work permit?

Dont come here retired and then decide to get a job here (I am told) - the Thai auth dont understand the concept..........they might well say 'sorry you cant un-retire...its not possible') as I am told from a friend this happened to someone he knew.

Guest IT Manager

My work permit clearly states, "fixing, designing computers and stuff and attempting to drink 3 bottles of Chang per day"

Guest IT Manager

I have to be honest, darling. It was very well marinated. And yes, finger-licking good.

Sorry Doc, she has recently come to the Lite.. best Korean. Only 10,000 won at a 7-11 near you. :o