Insurance For Home Health And Business

Any ideas wher we Ican get quotes for all these from one organisation preferably with one renewal date.

• Need Public Liabilty
  • Employers Liability
  • Business and contents Earthquale Fire cover etc
  • Vehicles
  • Equipment computers pumps Solar panels etc
  • Health Insurance for Thai and foreign nationals
  • Possibly pension products for staff,pension broker I met in BKK cannot do the rest

Currently vehicles with one frim health house another etc.

My car broker cannot do all and suggested big banks who are very slow to get back to a sales enquiry 3 weeks!

In USA there would be a call and a salesamn on your doorstep to discuss within hours,I guess theyare on slry not commision here.

Quality,integrity,English speking and service more important than price.

Friends have suggested international players BUPA AXA AIA HSBC Citibank etc

are there good local firms or my preference Thai banks local to me in the rural North,Kasikorn,Krung Thai SCB and "pink" goverment savings bank have agncies a drive away.

All others will be a full day and overnight etc.Will consider C Rai or C mai if members recommend a good company or broker,We really do not want to deal with Bangkok if at all possible though realize this may be the only way to get all the eggs in one basket.

Thank you in anticipation

I am happy to recieve a pm from abroker if they can do all and have an Office in Chanwat C Rai thats open occasionally my bank is off half this month!

Edited by RubbaJohnny