Bangkok Nightlife

skattymack

Hi There

Been to bangkok b4 but bringing 3 bangkok virgins, we are staying on koh san rd, really want to take them to patpong, been b4 but bit wary after reading stories about dodgy clubs, is soi cowboy a better choice? Just want to show them the mad shows and have a laugh, few beers in good bar, any recommendations??

Also arrive at 6pm, does immagration take long, can't remember, also will this be mad rush hour?

cheers

Hi There

Been to bangkok b4 but bringing 3 bangkok virgins, we are staying on koh san rd, really want to take them to patpong, been b4 but bit wary after reading stories about dodgy clubs, is soi cowboy a better choice? Just want to show them the mad shows and have a laugh, few beers in good bar, any recommendations??

Also arrive at 6pm, does immagration take long, can't remember, also will this be mad rush hour?

cheers

Book room at short time hotel Asoke and go cowboy - will take forever to get where your going!!

Hi There

cheers

cowboy is the best shout...a bit of grub in the old dutch first ( far end, recommend no. 73 ,broiled beef i think..) then most of bars are pretty good.

cowboy is the best shout...a bit of grub in the old dutch first ( far end, recommend no. 73 ,broiled beef i think..) then most of bars are pretty good.

broiled beef?

i'll definitely be going there next time i'm in town. I had difficulty finding it in London and never had any hopes of finding it in Bangers.

edit/ sorry got confused with salt beef

Edited by tom yum goong

Hi There

cheers

yeah i gotta second this - it is a fantastic feed.

6pm at the cowboy is a fantastic time to go there... happy hour unless things have changed, and you can generally sit outside chosen bar and people watch as it all starts coming to life for 7.30pm.. some beautifull people, some not so beautifull, the curious, the eager, the veterans and best of all the first timers.

enjoy

You couldn't find Salt Beef in London!!!?? Should have tried Stamford Hill!

If you arrive at 6, by the time you've cleared Immigration it will be 6.30 - 7.

You can easily take in all of the nightlife areas as well. You may as well have a mad dash around.

If you leave it until 9 PM before leaving Khao San Road for Patpong it should only be a quick hop in a cab to Patpong as the traffic may be alot quieter by then. Then hop on the Skytrain and head to Nana, and then jump in Tuk Tuks for cowboy. All the fun of the fair and a good laugh.