Triple Entry Tourist Visa - Date Of Issue / Date Of Entry

Hi, I guess this has been answered before, but does a triple tourist visa's date of validity start when you receive it or when you enter the country ? I just want to get the maximum time out of it and don't want to lose 2 weeks etc between getting it and entering the country.

Edited by freedomnow

The start of the visa is the date that it is issued so you should get your visa just before you leave. With a triple entry, you can get almost 270 days if you use it properly.

Does anyone have any experience of the turnaround time at Hull UK ?

48 hours ?

Did they ask you for proof of pre-booked accommodation or just the address ? I'd prefer to just choose my apt. on arrival...

I have valid passport, flight in/out e-tickets and proof of supporting funds. Also first ever tourist visa application for Thailand.

My time is tight, just don't want to mess some application procedure up and end up flying in on a 30-day on arrival !

Edited by freedomnow

The turn around time has always been two days for me,I send on a Monday morning guaranteed before 1 pm the following day,usually costs about a fiver,and the passport has always been back on the Wednesday morning signed for delivery.