Disconnected: Sorry, Expelled By A Room Admin

khall64au

Several times in TV Chat Forum this past night I've been cut off with the above explanation. I was polite and courteous so <deleted>????

Every time I logged back into Chat there were the same members happily chatting away and time after time I was cut off. Never had a problem with my ADSL connection before.

What gives?

Several times in TV Chat Forum this past night I've been cut off with the above explanation. I was polite and courteous so <deleted>????

Every time I logged back into Chat there were the same members happily chatting away and time after time I was cut off. Never had a problem with my ADSL connection before.

What gives?

Could be a problem with your browser, or your java.. if you are expelled from chat you get a message telling you. If your processor is under load the chatroom can disconnect as well. Nobody's thrown you out.

cv

If you're using tabbed browsing and temporarily switch to a different tab, you will get dumped from the chat room. Better to open the chat room in a separate window with just one tab.

I always run the chat in a seperate tab in firefox and thats never happened to me. I'm opening and closing other tabs and windows constantly.

cv