Sata To Ide Converter

pipo1000

I always wonder why people who request stuff here at TV don't bother to tell is where they are !

IF you are in Pattaya, they have one on the third floor of Tukcom in one of those aisle stalls between the escalators, on the side where the toilets are located. Just look in the glass case and you will see it sitting on the top shelf

Edited by Langsuan Man
  • Like 1

I always wonder why people who request stuff here at TV don't bother to tell is where they are !

IF you are in Pattaya, they have one on the third floor of Tukcom in one of those aisle stalls between the escalators, on the side where the toilets are located. Just look in the glass case and you will see it sitting on the top shelf

I thought it was better not to mention my location as didn't want to limit the responses to the area where I'm staying.I'm also aware that it will only available in very few shops and am prepared to travel to wherever it is available.

If it wasn't songkran I would have ordered it already from China,but since the next 2 weeks the postal system in Thailand will be a total mess I tried to post it in the hope someone could point me in the right direction.,which would save me 2 weeks.

So thanks a lot for your answer and yes I am in Pattaya so will go there tomorrow.

Now just one more question to make my search tomorrow easier,I assume that you consider ground/entrance level as first floor is that correct?

I consider it the Ground level the First Floor but I know for a fact that the sign on the level where the shop is located says 3 HARDWARE since I glanced up at it when I saw the device you are looking for

post-10942-0-27255200-1334373410_thumb.p

FYI, the water wars do not appear to have started on Pattaya Thai, YET

I consider it the Ground level the First Floor but I know for a fact that the sign on the level where the shop is located says 3 HARDWARE since I glanced up at it when I saw the device you are looking for

post-10942-0-27255200-1334373410_thumb.p

FYI, the water wars do not appear to have started on Pattaya Thai, YET

Been there today but,the shop which you describe was shut.Actually the whole row of booths at that locations was.

Thanks again for the info,but in the mean time I also found a 170 Gb Sata disk at the price of the convertor,which I will use instead to install my server operating system.