Paypal Money On Ebay Usa Endles Pending Not Booked After 5 Weeks?

hello!

5 weeks ago, I sale first time something to USA to a buyer from Russia !

It seems Canada and USA have other rules that I don't know before!

PayPal hold the money back until buyer give positive feedback!

After sale I send parcel out one day later confirm with tracking number!

The problem the buyer don't response to email, and also not give any feedback , the bad truth PayPal hold my money back for nearly 6 weeks!

In the meantime I see some other auktions people offering also money brookers in the Auktion , would could mean that PayPal loose, his exclusive rights, in a lawsuit to be the only payment method on eBay!

PayPal not reply to my email where I discribe the problem!

I think I change to money brookers now, but at the moment I don't know nothing about this company!

How much and how many procent the charge sending money to Thailand?

What online payment company,have the best exchange rates?

I wouldn't bother using Paypal for anything but the most menial of events.

They are a law until themselves and invariably when you do eventually get an email response its an automated answer from within Terms and Conditions.

Useless and unless you really need their service than avoid.

They will hold that payment for 90 days/3 months, after which it will be released. There is no way around it. In the future with more sales you build up your reputation, and these holds will not be placed.

If you are selling from Thailand you can expect this to happen if you are new selling with less than 100 feedbacks. Thailand does not have the best of reputations for people selling from here. There are lots of scams, and paypal is right in checking you out to make sure you are honest. It is a shame not all people leave feedback, but that is their choice. They might be choosing to not leave feedback rather than give you bad feedback.

All payment avenues charge basically the same 10%, paypal just does it in two forms, Moneybrokers does it upfront. If you use Ebay then use paypal, then you have recourse if a sale goes bad, or the people you sell to have recourse. It is a safety net to protect the best they can from scams. If you use a different payment method then you give up this protection, and buyers will be leary of buying from you.

Paypal is owned by Ebay, and fully supported by Ebay, it would be foolish to use something else.