Farang Goes Crazy On Yaba

Padrino

not to jump to conclusions, but where is the evidence or anything saying or pointing that he was on yaba?

he could of been drunk, or mentally sick or a few dozen other reasons

• Like 2

Compelling viewing, I hope he sees the clip and takes a lesson from it. If his Dad ever sees that clip it will rip the heart out of him,the primary job of every parent is to look after your kids no matter what age and that will be highly distressing for his Dad to see that.

not to jump to conclusions, but where is the evidence or anything saying or pointing that he was on yaba?

Maybe he had his balloons taken off him by a BTS guard

....or GF left with his money and cars when he was sleeping.

Edited by Semper

Maybe he had his balloons taken off him by a BTS guard

Hero security guard part deux? :rolleyes:

Thank God it was only a second floor he jumped from.

Had it been the 10th floor then we would have to listen to all the Thaivisa characters smugly yapping about how it couldn't possibly a suicide, or a certified dopehead nutcase taking flying lessons.

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

great image given about foreigners by this morron.

And if it turns out this guy is in fact mentally ill, is he still a moron ?....so guess by your convoluted logic, every farang who jumps off a balcony in Pattaya is a moron as well...

Maybe the elevator was broken, and he was in a hurry?

Quite possible

but it says he smashed his way inside by throwing a laptop through the glass doors, ran upstairs and riped a cctv camera from the ceiling

before jumping out the window onto the car

i blame the immigration rules ,all this 90 day extension stuff could make people crazy

Edited by wana

By the way he sounded I don't think American. I think somewhere in the middle east. Not that Americans are all stable but I have lately seen many unstable, crazy middle eastern guys in Pattaya. Maybe their countries ship them off to Thailand to get them out of the system.

Maybe the elevator was broken, and he was in a hurry?

Quite possible

but it says he smashed his way inside by throwing a laptop through the glass doors, ran upstairs and riped a cctv camera from the ceiling

before jumping out the window onto the car

i blame the immigration rules ,all this 90 day extension stuff could make people crazy

No, he smashed the front window from the inside and then ran back up the stairs. He had recently moved into an apartment on the second floor.

Friend said...

Thais/police on the scene said it was 100% yaba because they'd seen the symptoms many times before. He had been fine all week and the staff at the apartment said he was a nice guy up until the incident. If he was mentally ill I doubt it wouldn't have escalated this fast within a few hours. Looking at some other yaba vids on Youtube it looks pretty conclusive but then there could be more to it.

That's nothing... Thai ex-girlfriend of my neighbor made 150x the scene the other night at 2am. Her grand-finale was kicking in the glass door with her high heel after he wouldn't let her inside because she was acting insane.

By the way he sounded I don't think American. I think somewhere in the middle east. Not that Americans are all stable but I have lately seen many unstable, crazy middle eastern guys in Pattaya. Maybe their countries ship them off to Thailand to get them out of the system.

apparently US/Canadian accent, can't be sure which. Could have been of mixed middle eastern origin, perhaps even spanish/greek.