Farang Goes Crazy On Yaba

Padrino

Maybe the elevator was broken, and he was in a hurry?

Quite possible

but it says he smashed his way inside by throwing a laptop through the glass doors

Perhaps someone unfriended him on Facebook.biggrin.png

great image given about foreigners by this morron.

And if it turns out this guy is in fact mentally ill, is he still a moron ?....so guess by your convoluted logic, every farang who jumps off a balcony in Pattaya is a moron as well...

You don't get many mentally ill people with laptops (how wrong is that!!) and you don't have to mentally ill to throw said laptop through a glass door.

As for anybody jumping off a balcony, anywhere, yes, I would call them morons.

Edited by chrisinth

Maybe the elevator was broken, and he was in a hurry?

Quite possible

but it says he smashed his way inside by throwing a laptop through the glass doors, ran upstairs and riped a cctv camera from the ceiling

before jumping out the window onto the car

i blame the immigration rules ,all this 90 day extension stuff could make people crazy

No, he smashed the front window from the inside and then ran back up the stairs. He had recently moved into an apartment on the second floor.

Friend said...

Thais/police on the scene said it was 100% yaba because they'd seen the symptoms many times before. He had been fine all week and the staff at the apartment said he was a nice guy up until the incident. If he was mentally ill I doubt it wouldn't have escalated this fast within a few hours. Looking at some other yaba vids on Youtube it looks pretty conclusive but then there could be more to it.

Have you ever seen what happens to schizophrenic who comes off the medication? or any other mentally sick person when they come off medication?also ever seen what happens due to alcohol psychosis?

I, personally am not going to conclude yaba, because thai police concluded yaba without even doing urine test or any other examinations

Edited by phl

@ Soutpeel

Sorry for that last post with "You don't get many mentally ill people with laptops" in it. I just re-read it and realised how stupid that comment was.

I am taking myself to the second floor and will be down in a second..........

Edited by chrisinth
  • Like 1

Friend said...

Thais/police on the scene said it was 100% yaba because they'd seen the symptoms many times before.

Means Jack <deleted> in my book, without a drugs test and/or a psychiatric evaluation, it is is mere guess work and speculation.

the staff at the apartment said he was a nice guy up until the incident.

Smile nicely and wave and most Thais will think you're a nice bloke.....means nowt either.

• Like 1

It doesn't sound like Canadian or American accent, sounds a bit Pakistani or Indian to me (I worked with either nationalities in Canada) but a very good chance he lived on the West long enough so his accent isn't very strong.

@ Soutpeel

Sorry for that last post with "You don't get many mentally ill people with laptops" in it. I just re-read it and realised how stupid that comment was.

I am taking myself to the second floor and will be down in a second..........

I wonder what his Thai visa user name is ?.........quick send out a search party who is missing today from TV.....maybe its our current favourite troll "Noturn"

• Like 1

It doesn't sound like Canadian or American accent, sounds a bit Pakistani or Indian to me (I worked with either nationalities in Canada) but a very good chance he lived on the West long enough so his accent isn't very strong.

So what suspects do we have currently based on the deductive powers of TV's finest..... we have a male who is possibly of Canadian, American, Pakistani, Indian, Greek, or middle Eastern extraction under the influence of Yaba or alcohol but could be suffering from manic depression and who throws laptops out of windows then jumps on top of a car from the 2nd floor because he cant be bothered using the lift

Sherlock Holmes would be proud.....

Suprised no one has said he is a Russian, Israeli

He's definitely not a farang. Thais have a word for people with his appearance and it's 'kaek'.

I'm amazed at how fascinated people are about his race/ethnic origin. Like they are able to conclude something from it; get a grip.

Then there are those who point out that he's a "falang" and more should be expected of him or something, all the while the same people apologize for Thais who do much worse or bash people who point out bad thai behavior.

What a bunch of losers.

• Like 1

He's definitely not a farang. Thais have a word for people with his appearance and it's 'kaek'.

Maybe someone called him a farang...and that was the tipping point. rolleyes.gif

More likely he got chased by the shadow men.

They're everywhere you know.

• Like 1

I saw an American guy go bananas down on a remote island off of Mindanoa . He was a clean cut surfer hanging out . He had gone over to Cebu city to pick up something , money maybe , and had been spiked whilst sitting having a beer in a bar . His friends got him back to the remote island but he was all out of control and got thrown in the monkey house , maybe for his own protection . He was lucky , his family had a helicopter sent over to get him out of there .

Quite right.

Kaek Khao' is Thai for those of Indian or Middle Eastern origin and it also means fried bananas.

So in fact the full translation is: someone of Middle Eastern appearance who has gone completely bananas.

I also have a word for people like him, but there is no way I could mention it on Thai visa.

Maybe someone called him a farang...and that was the tipping point. rolleyes.gif

More likely he got chased by the shadow men.

They're everywhere you know.

Tell me about it, I've been trying to lose one for years now. :rolleyes:

• Like 1