Anyone Know Anything About Belorussian Woman Drowning In Wongamat Swimming Pool?

williamzend

There is a story about a Belorussian woman named Anna drowning at the Wongamat Residence condo swimming pool in Naklua in an online publication called "Pattaya One." (I tried posting a link to the story)

I don't think it was likely that Anna drowned in the pool considering it's only about 4.5 feet deep. I am very curious about how and why she died, however. I knew her. On a number of occasions I'd have a cigarette with her. On a couple of occasions I sat with Anna in her car talking about different things. She spoke excellent English and she always gave me the impression of being poised and confident. I believe she spam nearly every day for exercise. One morning I observed her swimming her laps in a driving rainstorm and I do mean driving, and I thought to myself..."That's gotta be Anna. She's about the only person who's diligent enough to swim in this kind of rain. When I watched her swim she'd alternate between using different strokes and she appeared to have good swimming form.

From what I know of her, she worked for a real estate company called Multi-Estate. She drove a one year old white Honda Civic which had Multi-Estate written on its side and on its back window she had fastened a decal which read "a Change for the Best". There were several young Russian women living together on the bottom floor of the condo building. One of her roommates tried to perform CPR on her. Like Anna, the roommate was pretty serious about her exercise program and had the slender figure to show for it. Unlike many Russians who tend to go to those places Russians go, Anna had a much more pioneering spirit. For example...I had seen her at an American owned bar during a party, nearly bumped into her while she was leaving Harmony Massage (alone) while I was going in so I saw her as having an independent and adventurous spirit.

It seems so incongruous, Anna dying in that small swimming pool, and the idea of her drowning is so implausible...unless she were totally incapacitated that is.