Where Are The Prettiest Girls In Thailand?

Where does one find the prettiest girls in Thailand?

Well, I often think girls in the eastern provinces such as Rayong are very pretty. They're quite hip, and I actually dig those styles they wear.

The girls down south in Songkhla and Had Yai are nice, too. They always knock me out when I'm down there.

The Isaan farmers' daughters are exquisite -- they definitely make me feel alright.

Girls from the north are great! I love the way they kiss, and they certainly keep their boyfriends warm at night.

Phuket has hours of sunshine, and the girls tend to get very tanned. I love the bikins they wear, and I enjoy watching them by a palm tree in the sand.

I've been to many countries in Asia, and I've seen all kinds of girls. But I love coming back to Bangkok. In my opinion, the city has the cutest girls in the world.

To be perfectly frank, I wish they all could be Bangkok girls.

Thoughts?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Posting Guidelines. Expats only. No stalking. No vulgarities.

Can't you even write your own trolls? 0/10 for originality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0av63J-OuQ

Hey -- did you really work it out that I was quoting the Beach Boys ALL BY YOURSELF?

Coz if you did -- that's amazing!!!!

WOW!!!!!

You know, it never occurred to me that people here on this forum would work it out. It really didn't.

What are you -- some kind of Harvard Intellectual?

PS. Much more important question -- were you a surfer or a hippy?

Edited by MediumPaceBowler
  • Like 1

Buriram end of thread!

I have to agree, that whole Khmer-speaking corner, love the look of those little spinners, long slender neck, cheekbones you could cut moo yang with. . .

You mean: Buriram; Surin; Sri Saket.

Some of those girls really are very sweet. But watch out for the black magic!

Edited by MediumPaceBowler
  • Like 1

Yes, I've had several girls try to use Sayasart on me. I very indirectly convince them my farang black magic is much more powerful and they back off.

I also convince them white man's sprog is a magic skin lightener, especially when the facial is applied directly, or as a tonic swallowed while still hot. Sometimes they believe me, at least for a while, and good for a laugh once they twig it's BS. . .

Edited by BigJohnnyBKK

Yes, I've had several girls try to use Sayasart on me. I very indirectly convince them my farang black magic is much more powerful and they back off.

I also convince them white man's sprog is a magic skin lightener, especially when the facial is applied directly, or as a tonic swallowed while still hot. Sometimes they believe me, at least for a while, and good for a laugh once they twig it's BS. . .

LOL :)

You are a VERY rude man!

My exotic "pan-Asian" girlfriend (formerly known as my Thai-Chinese-Indian-Arabic girlfriend) is sadly averse to a wholesome BJ.

I don't know, i find it pretty imaginative. I personally wouldn't take the time to formulate a post based on the beach boys, but the fact remains it took 8 posters before someone with a firm grasp of the obvious showed up.

Edited by nocturn

Try changing your routine.

Let her give the bj first before you go where the sun don't shine.

Man, I'm kinda happy to go where the sun don't shine. BJ or no BJ.

I kinda feel ............ at home. Know what I mean?

So I take it that the 'old rusty bullet-hole' is off the menu?