Is It Possible To Get A Decent Bike For Like 200K?

radiola

I was thinking of purchasing something heavy like enduro, or ninja kawasaki. harley is too expensive for me i am sure

what do you get for 200k?

Anything good?

It can be 2-3 years old. I was thinking of buying ninja 600 cubic green bike, i love it a lot

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

shutup

what do you have?

i am only 37 yo

i have a 17 million baht house which provides me with one of the best views in pattaya.You have a long way to go to get where i am boy smile.png

Wow are we meant to be impressed ?

No you are not supposed to be impressed and normal circumstance i would not boast about anything to do with my wealth.

But the op did ask.

and how old are you? stocks?

I am 89.My apologies for not taking your question seriously.I wishing you luck in find new bike and house.

Have nice time

i let you get back on topic now

Edited by Markland

shutup

what do you have?

i am only 37 yo

i have a 17 million baht house which provides me with one of the best views in pattaya.You have a long way to go to get where i am boy smile.png

I am impressed, I dont think I would invest that much in Thailand.

Radiola,

Perhaps the easiest way for us to get on topic (and answer your question) is to suggest that you use Thai Visa's classified. (There are others, of course, but I can't post their addresses because of rules.)

But ThaiVisa Classifieds are handy in that you can set the category to motorcycles and then bracket your desired price (say 180-220K) and set for the whole country. Should give you some idea.

shutup

what do you have?

i am only 37 yo

I am impressed, I dont think I would invest that much in Thailand.

I guess at 89 his eyesight's so far gone that he thinks Pattaya has nice views? blink.png

Besides, at his age chances are he'll be 6 feet under before anyone has a chance to steal if from him... ;)

• Like 1

shutup

what do you have?

i am only 37 yo

You must have lost your marbles, it will never be yours....what a waste...sad

shutup

what do you have?

i am only 37 yo

Wow are we meant to be impressed ?

No you are not supposed to be impressed and normal circumstance i would not boast about anything to do with my wealth.

But the op did ask.

Yaaaawwwwwwwwwn

I have recently seen CBR250R, 1 year old, for 87k baht. Got to be the best deal ever for a nearly new bike.

CBR250 and Ninja 250 and D-Tracker 250 all well under 200k. Used ER-6n 1 or 2 years old with ABS also cost less than 200k.

Lots of options my friend, especially if you get a Kawasaki ;)

First of all you need to be sure what kind of bike you want....? An enduro or a 600cc sports bike, quite a difference there and i really only know about the sport market.

I did a lot of research (as have others) into buying a 600cc inline 4 bike in the past, an 8 year old bike (with a green book) would be within reach for your 200,000Baht budget. But good 600's are hard to come by here in Thailand and the greenbook matter pops up time and time again.

Good luck and i'll keep my eyes peeled for you BUT the 600cc inline 4's will be around 8 years old for that kind of money.

Karl smile.png

P.S i'm afraid i won't inform you if i find a green 2005 - 2006 ZX6R, as i'm still searching for one myself, two years and counting..... wink.png

Edited by karlos

and how old are you? stocks?

I am 89.My apologies for not taking your question seriously.I wishing you luck in find new bike and house.

Have nice time

i let you get back on topic now

enough said, i will have that much money too when ma poppz and mumz pass away, but good luck, you are more than twice my age, I have time to get rich anyway.

I was thinking about ninja 250r, i like it a lot, if I could grab one under 200k I would probably do it.

I always liked ninjas, but I am a big guy, 187 cm and 90 kios, I hope it will be big enough

does ninja 250 have enough power? Or is it like a bit better than scooter?

I am not that familiar with 250 cc bikes.

I drove motocross suzuki 125, oh boy that was super fast and crazy.

I was thinking about ninja 250r, i like it a lot, if I could grab one under 200k I would probably do it.

I always liked ninjas, but I am a big guy, 187 cm and 90 kios, I hope it will be big enough

does ninja 250 have enough power? Or is it like a bit better than scooter?

I am not that familiar with 250 cc bikes.

I drove motocross suzuki 125, oh boy that was super fast and crazy.

For 200k you can buy a new Ninja 250 or a CBR 250 and still have money left over.

i just saw 1 yo ninja 600 for 220 k

looks perfect

is it possible or is it a scam? 220 for 1 yo ninja 600?

you can find it on bahtsold

youre hardly going to buy it without looking at it ? how would it be a scam ?

aside from that ,there is often great bikes sold in their first year in thailand

I have often bought almost new 2nd hand bikes and never had a problem yet

i just saw 1 yo ninja 600 for 220 k

looks perfect

is it possible or is it a scam? 220 for 1 yo ninja 600?

you can find it on bahtsold

That would be a 'Ninja 650' with about half the power of a proper 'Ninja' Until i found the add i was set on it being a scam for a year old ZX6R @ 220,000B.

220,000B for that bike seems to be about the max i would give for a near standard 2011 bike, just make sure it has a full years insurance for that price.

265,000 would buy you the new redesigned 2012 Ninja 650 but you'll have to factor in 15,000 - 16,000B more for plates, tax and first class insurance too smile.png

Here's one that's been tricked up a little, i might have my wheels powdercoated gold in an attempt to copy this guy's Marchesini rims, mmmmmm post-59428-0-37113600-1334926139_thumb.j

Edited by karlos

wow, so that is 650, i though something did not sound right there. So how is this bike, is it fast, it looks good I think. But I though 650 is higher, more like enduro.

I know that the new 1000 ninja costs 13000 usd in usa, so 600 should be half of the price right?