No Pepsi Max Or Coke Light

thenervoussurgeon

I can't answer your question, but I agree.

Macro, Lotus, BigC, absolutely zero, since one week(or more ?)

Sometimes they have some small (overpriced) cans.

"Soda" is no problem. You can buy Soda in cases everywhere.

What's wrong (again) with the suppliers?

I bought some Coke Zero today from Tesco on Pattaya North Road.... no pepsi max in stock.

During the great low cal soda drought in 2011 (LCSD11) we remember that there wasn't any of these drinks in stock for weeks on end, I helped out at an orphanage in CHanthaburi at this time and low and behold someone had donated two cases of 12 x 1.25lt of Pepsi Max!!!! KaChing!!!

For those wondering I did actually leave them for the orphans and didn't take them with me - however I did have to think about it for a second.

Don't know what you're referring to. I'm drinking a tall coke zero right now. Just drive to any out of town store and they will most likely have it stocked.

BTW, I drink about 5 of these things a day so hopefully this is just a local thing.

Same 50km west of BKK, No Max or Zero, went yesterday to Tesco express, Big C and 2x 7/11 + Jiffy looked as got petrol, there was NO Coke or Pepsi of any kind + there drinks machine were all switched off [Empty]

2 weeks ago in Big C they had some Max no restrictions, bought all they had 44 x 1.25 bottles, now only 5 left so getting urgent again.... but now not even normal Coke or Pepsi anywhere.

Edit: As for "Soda" is no problem, good for you nothing this way, not even the Thai stuff

Edited by ignis

i'm also an addict getting thru upto 8 1.25l bottles per day.

no stock anywhere agree.

i have found 1 small tesco thay for the last few days have had big pepsi max's ..

i'll post the location later after i go back and buy another 20 bottles ,(3 days supply)

we may have to start an aspartamene withdrawel support group soon !

• Like 1

Chops:

BTW, I drink about 5 of these things a day so hopefully this is just a local thing.

Silentnine:

i'm also an addict getting thru upto 8 1.25l bottles per day.

And I was thinking to be an addicted of Pepsi Max drinking one-two 1.25 lt bottle a day...

BTW here in Koh Phangan again we are short of any dietetic sodas...

soi siam country club

my buying spot of the last 3 days was dry. tesco lotus near the x-roads /croc farm

tryed all the 7/11's all dry

in stock at tesco near market, but only a few left/12 (none now lol)

none of the shops had cans or small bottles of max,light or zero

As I posted the last time this topic appeared. Bottom of Theprassit Road,close to the traffic lights,on the Jomtien side.

There is a large "drinks & cigarettes" cash and carry style store.

Today about 3pm I bought 3 cases of Pepsi Max and 3 cases of Coke Zero. 280 baht a case with 24 cans in each case.

The shop closes about 9.30 pm.

In Pattaya Best Foods Grocery Store (by Dolphin Circle) and Friendship Grocery Store has Diet Coke .... the bottles of Coke light were at Topps (Central) the other day. Seven Eleven and Family Mart doesn't seem to have them ...(or has a small quantity of them).

In Pattaya Best Foods Grocery Store (by Dolphin Circle) and Friendship Grocery Store has Diet Coke .... the bottles of Coke light were at Topps (Central) the other day. Seven Eleven and Family Mart doesn't seem to have them ...(or has a small quantity of them).

R

You gave up my secret source...never mind, popped in this morning at best for my Max. They don't have any Light but Zero and Max still have.

My wife daily stocks my fridge with Diet Coke or Pepsi & soda water. Doesn't seem to be a problem here. She even talked the local mom & pop "market" across the road to stock some diet pepsi...we are the only ones buying it from the shop but they know we will buy it...

R

You gave up my secret source...never mind, popped in this morning at best for my Max. They don't have any Light but Zero and Max still have.

yes but only cans no large bottles ,ive just come back.

I buy coke light mostly from a small mom&pop shop near my home and they told me that supplies of diet soda are difficult to get and will be for the next month or so due to some production issues at the factory, doesn't makes sense to me as why would coke and pepsi be affected unless they both get the artificial sweetner from a single source that is having problems.

I buy coke light mostly from a small mom&pop shop near my home and they told me that supplies of diet soda are difficult to get and will be for the next month or so due to some production issues at the factory, doesn't makes sense to me as why would coke and pepsi be affected unless they both get the artificial sweetner from a single source that is having problems.

In kanganaburi it is impossible to find "Equal" (Aspartane for coffee).... Maybe you have a point.....

Why do you all worry about not being able to get this unhealthy crap! :) It's garbage :( drink good fresh water :)

They contain instead of sugar:-

Aspartame (Nutrasweet and Equal) is believed to be carcinogenic and accounts for more reports of adverse reactions than all other foods and food additives combined.Acesulfame potassium (Acesulfame-K) has been linked to kidney problems, and sucralose (Splenda) has been found to reduce the amount of beneficial microflora in your gut by 50 percent—in addition to being associated with many of the same adverse reactions as aspartame.Contrary to popular belief, research has shown that artificial sweeteners can stimulate your appetite; increase carbohydrate cravings; stimulate fat storage and weight gain. Diet sodas may actually double your risk of obesity.

Just thought I would add this as a public service, don't suppose it will change anybodies mind! :(

• Like 1

Why do you all worry about not being able to get this unhealthy crap! smile.png It's garbage sad.png drink good fresh water smile.png

They contain instead of sugar:-

Aspartame (Nutrasweet and Equal) is believed to be carcinogenic and accounts for more reports of adverse reactions than all other foods and food additives combined.Acesulfame potassium (Acesulfame-K) has been linked to kidney problems, and sucralose (Splenda) has been found to reduce the amount of beneficial microflora in your gut by 50 percent—in addition to being associated with many of the same adverse reactions as aspartame.Contrary to popular belief, research has shown that artificial sweeteners can stimulate your appetite; increase carbohydrate cravings; stimulate fat storage and weight gain. Diet sodas may actually double your risk of obesity.

Just thought I would add this as a public service, don't suppose it will change anybodies mind! sad.png

hasnt changed minebiggrin.png

drink good fresh water smile.png

And where do you get it from? (Except the imported stuff)

I only know this "reverse osmosis" water. (same what you can get from these "water-machines" all around town)

It's ok for coffee and cooking, but far away from "fresh".

Edited by vel_tins

I only know this "reverse osmosis" water. (same what you can get from these "water-machines" all around town)

Well sometime in the past there was mineral water available in Thailand at affordable prices,but that came to an end during the floods and is probably something from the past now.

Aura, Minere, and Mont Fluer brands are all local and claim to be mineral waters bottled from natural Thai springs. I believe Big C Extra also has both "mineral" and plain old filtered well/tap bottled waters. They all provide a mineral content -breakdown on the bottles and all have a nice taste compared to plain U-V/R-O filtered bottled tap or well water brands.

AURA is an ok Thai Spring water, good with a slice of lemon, the problem with the RO waters is the PH gets too high! but if you are drinking coke that's not really going to worry you :)

The big problem about bottled "Fresh water" is that it is not fresh.

Before I moved to Thailand I worked as an Engineer in the food industry in Europe.

Bottled water is normally on stock for about 6 Month before it is sent to the shops.

And believe me... Do not trust the labels...

I stay with my coke diet...