No Pepsi Max Or Coke Light

thenervoussurgeon

yes now we have a water thread because someone wanted to butt in with there usual this is not good for you rubbish

i bet the same person drinks alcohol which is a million times worse

Edited by Markland

yes now we have a water thread because someone wanted to butt in with there usual this is not good for you rubbish

i bet the same person drinks alcohol which is a million times worse

O Dear I am sorry :(

Is it all the chemicals you drink that make you so angry? :)

I thing everybody know, that these diet cokes/juices/etc. are crap, just as their sugared brothers and sisters.

BUT, as I don't like uncarbonated water bah.gif, except for coffee and cooking, I drink the diet stuff too.

Always "Soda" is boring...

And not so many alternatives, except beer, brewed according to the german purity law / Reinheitsgebot. tongue.png

Edited by vel_tins

AURA is an ok Thai Spring water, good with a slice of lemon, the problem with the RO waters is the PH gets too high! but if you are drinking coke that's not really going to worry you smile.png

Works out very expensive......yesterday tiny baby limes at the local market were 9 baht each [it is out of season now]

No not angry but you went off topic with your post..I go to the gym 6 times a week and i am sure i am allot quicker stronger and in better shape then you are.

So do you drink alcohol ? people want to know where they can buy the stuff.

If you want to start your own diet soda is bad for your health topic then post it over there and not in the pattaya forum

Edited by Markland

Find it strange.......... 20:30 on Monday went into Tesco Express [sai Noi] it was like the weeks after the floods, Rows of shelves empty, on many items, NO Oil of any kind, No bean sauce of any kind, No Soy Sauce..... as for drinks No Pepsi or Coke of any kind, No orange, No water........ [sorry no idea about beer don't drink never look]

Drove to the same store again yesterday at 14:00, lots of the empty shelves were stocked up, strange on drinks row, they had orange. water and 5x 1.25 lt bottles of Pepsi Max........ No normal Pepsi or Coke of any kind..? of course a few mins past 2 pm they had no Pepsi Max because I had them...

So it is not just Diet drinks [no sugar] that are in very short supply..

slightly off-topic:

I am looking for a sour, sugar-free lemonade.

At the moment, I am fed up with these sweet zero/max/diet cokes.

I want something new.

Any recommendations?

It's not lemonade but Chang has a new soda water "Blue" that has an interesting taste. It is soda water with some type of flavoring added which adds a nice taste to the stuff. Available at all the usual stores.

Had to drive to Home Pro yesterday, truck low so went and filled up popped into Jiffy shop, No soft drinks even the machines were turn off, few 100 meters is Home pro in the Big C Store so checked No Max or Zero........ Did not have what I wanted in Home Pro so went across the road to what is now Big C Extra, No Zero, but had 3x 12 1.25 packs on the floor and 7 loose Pepsi Max on the shelves, bought them all No restrictions....... Oil was 100s of bottles + they had just come in with a pallet of boxes, but restricted to 6 bottles.. ?

So look like pot luck which store has Pepsi Max or Coke Zero

slightly off-topic:

I am looking for a sour, sugar-free lemonade.

At the moment, I am fed up with these sweet zero/max/diet cokes.

I want something new.

Any recommendations?

It's not lemonade but Chang has a new soda water "Blue" that has an interesting taste. It is soda water with some type of flavoring added which adds a nice taste to the stuff. Available at all the usual stores.

I have tried all 3 flavours of this ,must say that who ever thought them up had no taste buds ,interesting" taste just about sums it upbiggrin.png

Kanchanabury is back in business....

Lotus now have a lot of 1.25 L Pepsi max. (equal 2) No coke zero yet.

GPS: N 14.00509˚

E 99.54467˚

(GPS co-ordinates is a joke... But correct biggrin.png )

Looks like the crises has ended.

• 5 months later...

Went to Big C and to Extra yesterday........... No Pepsi of any kind and No Coke Zero........

passed and stopped at 4 Tesco Express shops on the way home, all did have, I bought all they had, so at least have 44 bottles to be going on with..

So this new stuff you see advert of 'EST', to replace Pepsi anyone seen it ? do they have Sugar Free ?

Went to Big C and to Extra yesterday........... No Pepsi of any kind and No Coke Zero........

passed and stopped at 4 Tesco Express shops on the way home, all did have, I bought all they had, so at least have 44 bottles to be going on with..

So this new stuff you see advert of 'EST', to replace Pepsi anyone seen it ? do they have Sugar Free ?

Blimey ,this is the second old thread of mine that has come back to life in the last few days ,go to tesco they have loads.

Blimey ,this is the second old thread of mine that has come back to life in the last few days ,go to tesco they have loads.

Yesterday evening as passing went in to a Big Tesco Lotus...........No Pepsi of any kind and No Coke Zero. or any of that EST new stuff Pepsi replacement.