Bus To Krabi

Checker

I would appreciated some assistance . . .

I fly into Phuket at 9.05pm. By the time I clear imm. & customs it will be 9.45pm. I am heading to Krabi and have 3 questions.

1. Has the last bus to Krabi gone by 10.00pm

2. Where is the bus station located to allow me to get the bus the next morning.

3. Could you suggest a cheap hotel to stay either near the airport or near the bus station.

thanks in advance

last bus 15.30 http://www.1stopphuk...tting_here/bus/

Catch the airport bus to the new bus station (new bus station opens today 21 April) http://airportbusphuket.com/

there are a lot of budget guesthouses 5 minutes from airport. there are tour shops there too. you dont have to go in to phuket,that is arse end backerds. a bus from the end of airport road to krabi is 120b. have a nice trip.

there are a lot of budget guesthouses 5 minutes from airport. there are tour shops there too. you dont have to go in to phuket,that is arse end backerds. a bus from the end of airport road to krabi is 120b. have a nice trip.

The OP would need to get to the main road, know when the Krabi bus passes, and hope that the bus stops. Maybe going 'bacherds' into the bus station might be the prudent bet.

Don't know if Krabi is the final destination for the OP, but if heading to one of the beach destinations and having to spend one night in Phuket anyway he could also consider a ferry.

There are no buses from Phuket Airport to Krabi.

The Airport Bus to Phuket Town finishes at 8pm.

Krabi buses leave Phuket Town regularly and pass through Muang Mai Phuket.

1) The last bus from Phuket Town going to Krabi would be the Had Yai (Krabi-Trang-Had Yai) leaving at Phuket Town at 9:30pm.

2) There is a bus stop opposite the Muang Mai Police Station on Thepkrasattri Road 600 meters south of airport turn off.

This is about 10 minutes drive from airport and 30 minutes from Phuket Town terminus.

Regional buses may stop here.

3) Phuket Airport Hotel about 1000 baht managed by English guy Simon.

I think transfers are included. He is a wealth of local info on travelling from Phuket to Krabi.

Sanuk

There are no buses from Phuket Airport to Krabi.

The Airport Bus to Phuket Town finishes at 8pm.

Krabi buses leave Phuket Town regularly and pass through Muang Mai Phuket.

1) The last bus from Phuket Town going to Krabi would be the Had Yai (Krabi-Trang-Had Yai) leaving at Phuket Town at 9:30pm.

2) There is a bus stop opposite the Muang Mai Police Station on Thepkrasattri Road 600 meters south of airport turn off.

This is about 10 minutes drive from airport and 30 minutes from Phuket Town terminus.

3) Phuket Airport Hotel about 1000 baht managed by English guy Simon.

I think transfers are included. He is a wealth of local info on travelling from Phuket to Krabi.

Sanuk

very informative,there is a mini bus service from phuket to krabi which does pick people up at nai harn

The OP would need to get to the main road, know when the Krabi bus passes, and hope that the bus stops. Maybe going 'bacherds' into the bus station might be the prudent bet.

any bus hat yai,trang,satun, songkla. they all pass the end of the road, and all go through krabi.

Sanuk

PIctures of bus stop from Google Earth Street View

Sanuk

post-51229-0-47473400-1335153013_thumb.j

post-51229-0-53670700-1335153046_thumb.j

Many thanks for the info. My wife (Thai) is now coming with me so we have decided to find a hotel close to the bus station and catch the bus the following morning to Krabi Town. Staying with a mate in Ao Nang who will pick us up from there.

Many thanks for the info. My wife (Thai) is now coming with me so we have decided to find a hotel close to the bus station and catch the bus the following morning to Krabi Town. Staying with a mate in Ao Nang who will pick us up from there.

In that case I would take the ferry, will be more fun. Plus easier for your mate.

In that case I would take the ferry, will be more fun. Plus easier for your mate.

the ao nang princess