Not Possible To Chancel A All Ready Applied Schengen Visa?

Hello!

In the new rules of my embassy this year !

I read under no sircumstances is it not possible to chancel a Allready applied schengen visa!

Was no problem in the past, when the person I want to invite changes his mind and not want come to eu!

What I want know in detail!

If the schengen number one time in the computer system does the person that has been invites one time to eu, have the possibility to come to eu again without agreement of the original invitor , of the first time?

I read in detail that the electronicall visa number will store 5 year in the schengen computer!you the invitor have the right , that all information about the invited person visitor and person give garantee , must have access, And If some information not true,it must be corrected!

I read one time If the number Allready in the schengen computer, the invited person must only go to embassy pay 75€ Fees and get The stamp again, maybe without agreement of The Person who invited The Person at The firsttime?

Could this Situation possible , when same number is 5 Year storing in the computer system and useable at any time ?

Not sure how long information given by visa applicants is stored for; but whilst each application is treated on its own merits, obviously what an applicant or sponsor says this time may, and probably will, be checked against what they said last time.

As you and your friends presumably always tell the truth in visa applications, I don't see a problem.

It would help enormously if you could say what your nationality is, the nationality of the person(s) applying and their destination country.