Thai Girls Being Offered Generous Jobs In Singapore For 'Modelling'

CodyB

I wasn't having a pop at anyone here, I just mentioned dirty old men in reference to dirty old men in general. Although it would appear that when one mentions the words 'dirty old men' a certain section of the forum's contributors seem to take it very personally indeed.

Considering 90% of the forum is men older than 50 ............. hardly surprising.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't having a pop at anyone here, I just mentioned dirty old men in reference to dirty old men in general. Although it would appear that when one mentions the words 'dirty old men' a certain section of the forum's contributors seem to take it very personally indeed.

Considering 90% of the forum is men older than 50 ............. hardly surprising.

I guess a lot of chaps I know would be unahappy at young lads calling us old. He should wait till he's tried them both before he decides who's old and young.

Some posters have a problem writing the words "old man" without adding "dirty." I believe this is called Ageism. I think it may be caused in some people by, Chronocentrism currently or in the past. At any rate gerontophobia is a relative common problem among some primitive people.

There is a big redlight area in Singapore with many Thais working there. I would guess that Singaporean Chinese would get most of the modeling jobs for Asians.

She will be modeling mattresses.

Gets her a leg up into the business.

• Like 1

do not.

• Like 1

Some posters have a problem writing the words "old man" without adding "dirty." I believe this is called Ageism. I think it may be caused in some people by, Chronocentrism currently or in the past. At any rate gerontophobia is a relative common problem among some primitive people.

Maybe youth is his greatest attribute, and he is dreading losing it. That's why I pretend I'm not old, even though I'm over 40. I like to pretend that I'll be good for another twenty years or more, that I'm barely half way through my career.

SC

I had a similar experience. Told her when I was next coming to Thailand and got the "great can't wait" reply.

On arriving at the hotel her cell phone is off all afternoon so I am wondering what is going on. Then a knock on the door and there is her sister standing there asking me to promise not to be angry. My girlfriend has had to go out of town for a while.

Naturally I am pretty pissed as I have come specifically to see her, if she had told me I would have postponed my trip. Where has she gone ? Another 10 minutes playing 20 questions and I find out she is REALLY out of town. In Aberdeen, working in a "beauty salon". But I just came from the UK I tell her.

The upshot ? Singha beer sales went up considerably for the next few days.

I had a similar experience. Told her when I was next coming to Thailand and got the "great can't wait" reply.

On arriving at the hotel her cell phone is off all afternoon so I am wondering what is going on. Then a knock on the door and there is her sister standing there asking me to promise not to be angry. My girlfriend has had to go out of town for a while.

Naturally I am pretty pissed as I have come specifically to see her, if she had told me I would have postponed my trip. Where has she gone ? Another 10 minutes playing 20 questions and I find out she is REALLY out of town. In Aberdeen, working in a "beauty salon". But I just came from the UK I tell her.

Sounds like a lucky escape mate. Nevermind. Plenty more fish in the klong.

Did you do the sister ??

Just between us..

• Like 1

Did you do the sister ??

Just between us..

Come on we both know that wasn't really her sister.

quite true never let a thai woman break you heart, there are plenty lining up for you and only you.

Did you do the sister ??

Just between us..

tell him and I promise I won't read your post

That doesn't make sense. If I had used the phrase 'gay old men' would this minority of old men been jumping up and down quite so vigorously?

And was there a poll on member's ages which included all the posters, or did you make that statistic up yourself?

Edited by Kananga

Some posters have a problem writing the words "old man" without adding "dirty." - Perhaps thats because they don't like dirty old men.

I believe this is called Ageism. - I believe its called a dislike of dirty old men. If was ageism then nice old men, charming old men, interesting old men, respectable old men would be in the firing line, but they're not. So it most clearly is not ageism.

I think it may be caused in some people by, Chronocentrism currently or in the past. What is? (and if you are going to cut and paste the word chronocentrism you could at least replace the capital C with a lower case one. People may believe you know how to spell the word all by yourself then).

At any rate gerontophobia is a relative common problem among some primitive people. - At your age I would stay clear of those primitive people if that really is the case. If that's possible in your current situation of course.

Did you do the sister ??

Just between us..

Come on we both know that wasn't really her sister.

Cross-dressing brother? :rolleyes:

I can't believe you guys fish in the klongs.

That's quite put me off my dinner

SC

I can't believe you guys fish in the klongs.

That's quite put me off my dinner

SC

Told you they were dirty. You wouldn't believe me...

• Like 1