Shipping A Package Within Thailand

Soju

I'm in need of shipping a package within Thailand, from BKK to Chiang Mai, about 20 kg. I only have about 6 hours in BKK before I'm off elsewhere and need to get it shipped during that time. Either a company at the airport, or in central BKK. And I don't have a box, so they'll need to supply a box as well. I know it's a very basic question, but sorry I haven't done it before and don't know if going to a post office, DHL, FedEx, or whatever company is best. I can't speak Thai, so need a company where the workers can speak English.

Thanks

When we send packages from Uttaradit to Udon we go to the bus station in Uttaradit. Address the box and then check the bus schedule with the shipping people. They have a window/office inside the train station. They get the box on the next bus headed that way and let you know when it will be at the destination.

Then whoever you are sending it to can pick it up at the bus station at the destination city.

Usually for an average size box it cost us between 60 and 100 baht. The next day for us the box has always made it there.

We have never sent anything of very high value but for simple deliveries it has been great and quick

:o