Motorbike Lifted

Pdavies99

Please help:

Had my Honda Airblade taken from Bali Hi Pier a few days ago (Reg pattaya 50) It was loaded with 30 (all) others onto pick up?

Does anyone know location of places cops keep them, they wont assist me. I believe there are 4 locations?

Reward if found by you 5000 Baht

According to this post: http://www.thaivisa....e/#entry5027555 The impound lot is near Soi Korpai

Anyway, I asked where my bike was and they answered: "Soi Korpai"..........yes, I know Soi Korpai, but where in Soi Korpai (my tone got slightly more agitated). "Soi Korpai, here is motorbike taxi can take you"

<snip>

My bike was impounded at a remote area in a Soi of Soi 1 of Soi Korpai..............hundreds of bikes were parked waiting for a re-union with their owners for the "small" fee of THB 400 each. Of course it was possible to get a receipt.......but then I had to pay THB 500. I dropped the 4 THB 100 notes before the lady onsite could grab them, so at least she had to work for it

Edited by MJCM

I do not know if they have been impounded but at Bic C Sukhumwit there are often many bikes placed in the parking bays that nobody uses.Also cars.

Hope this is of some help.Yesterday near the front entrance was a group of moyorcycles all covered.

I do not know if they have been impounded but at Bic C Sukhumwit there are often many bikes placed in the parking bays that nobody uses.Also cars.

Hope this is of some help.Yesterday near the front entrance was a group of moyorcycles all covered.

That was the motorbike auction that was once a month

That was the motorbike auction that was once a month

Doesn't neccesarily mean that the OP's bike wasn't there though does it?

Well I've been to the compound at Soi Khorpai and its not there, so my friends where are the other compounds PLEASE!

(note the cops will not assist, I suspect they just want to keep foreigners bikes!)

(BIG C Suhkumvit {covered bikes} are bikes that are sold on weekend auction / sales only)

Edited by Pdavies99

There is also one on Soi Bongkot.

It is not exactly SOi Bongkot, but if you travel on Soi Bongkot from South Pattaya Road,

then when it makes the sharp left-hand turn , turn left about twenty meters and then turn right, as you turn right the Family Mart will be to your left. Go about thirty meters and you will see a lot of smashed cars on the left. ON the right will be literally 1,000 bikes.

I think, but don't quote me, that the different locations are for different things.

accidents

impounds

etc.

Good luck.

get a taxi motor bike tell him police take, you will be there in minutes, find it go soi 9,m number bike, pay whatever, taxi back and pay compound owner 100 baht. total myth that farangs treated diffent to Thais. Fine desk will tell you exactly which pound it is in. how do i know well happened a few times. Thank who ever for ST rooms and ST friends until the pound opens