Yet Another Sinsod Question

irlguy1

I am not paying sin-sod. She will use her 100K at the wedding to show all the relatives and people I have never met nor never will see again the monee. In the future, I may or may not help her folks. Up to me. I am not a hard ass, it's not my culture and I am already paying for the wedding.

You are WELL ADVISED to pay SS - ON THE WEDDING DAY at the ceremony - OR NOT AT ALL. Any drama from her family to pay it before or any nagging - leave her and the family and yes, I am very serious about that. SS is customary to be paid at the ceremony and shown at the ceremony. If the family is evil, th emoney will go missing (spent) and you MUST replace it for the wedding day as it MUST be seen. You lose 2x.

Better no SS and make some projects to make their lives better - imo.

• 3 weeks later...

Pay at the party then all the village can see it, consider it a down payment with installments to the family to come later. Just make sure its way higher than what the local boys in the village would pay that will ensure a few dozen more girls heading towards the bar scene farang hunting. Plus side the harmony of the village goes to pot as well. The avater stress kit bang head here, keep that may come in handy.