Farming Forum Meeting 5

Check out the sausage shopping list attached. First Isaan release of all 13 flavours at Jims place. Preorder or buy on the day. My pork but someone elses magic. Read it through. My idea was to get to Jims for lunch and try a couple, few more for dinner and clean up trying the rest for breakfast.

Sausage Flyer.pdf

Isaanaussie

Well guys the sausages are off. It is a long drive from Pattaya and after three weeks not a peep from anyone. No justification for the trip.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all the day is drawing near and there are a few maybes still out there, Just like to get a few confirmations, so I know how much food for the BBQ.

Also anyone who has tried to call, we have been rained on big time and the signal is not good at the best of times. In the rain it is non existent. Will be going to the big city of Det Udom tomorrow and will have phone and signal for most of the day. Jim

Hi all the day is drawing near and there are a few maybes still out there, Just like to get a few confirmations, so I know how much food for the BBQ.

Also anyone who has tried to call, we have been rained on big time and the signal is not good at the best of times. In the rain it is non existent. Will be going to the big city of Det Udom tomorrow and will have phone and signal for most of the day. Jim

Confirmation No 1 Isaanaussie and wife yes to room for the night

Confirmation No. 2 WormFarmer and wife yes to room for the night

As said before, I'll be there! Book the best suite for me! biggrin.png

My wife and I will be comming to the meet as ''daytrippers '' only as we are in UBON , just down the road from Jim's place , shame about the sausages being cancelled, i was looking forward to some decent ''snags'' .Helmuth,

My wife and I will be comming to the meet as ''daytrippers '' only as we are in UBON , just down the road from Jim's place , shame about the sausages being cancelled, i was looking forward to some decent ''snags'' .Helmuth,

See you Saturday, guess if you are driving back to Ubon [sober ] you are now the nominated driver back to Buntharik, you can always change your mind and stay the night. Jim

Hi Jim. I will be coming along with my TW. looking forward to meeting you and seeing the other guys again. Regards Ian.

Ian, is John coming? I thought you were bringing him? WF

Sorry for the late conformation ,I will be there with my TW, Worm farmer John is not coming turf being delivered saturday.

Hi Jim and the rest of you,

Although we are back in Thailand now, regret that Ting and I are recovering from a nasty throat and head infection which we caught from a grandson just before leaving England so will not be with you tomorrow. Only consolation is that it was right at the end of our travels rather than the beginning BUT we are so sorry that we will miss you all. Will be thinking of you and and look forward to seeing you all at Meeting no. 6 where ever that may be.

AA1

Hi Jim and the rest of you,

Although we are back in Thailand now, regret that Ting and I are recovering from a nasty throat and head infection which we caught from a grandson just before leaving England so will not be with you tomorrow. Only consolation is that it was right at the end of our travels rather than the beginning BUT we are so sorry that we will miss you all. Will be thinking of you and and look forward to seeing you all at Meeting no. 6 where ever that may be.

AA1

Get better soon and will see you at the next. Jim

Can someone tell me if the forum event has happened, as I've been working away for the past year, but now back for the long haul. Are they always in Isaan areas ? and when is the next one. We could be up for it , but need to know more. Thanks.

Can someone tell me if the forum event has happened, as I've been working away for the past year, but now back for the long haul. Are they always in Isaan areas ? and when is the next one. We could be up for it , but need to know more. Thanks.

Tomorrow, my place. all the info is in the thread. Jim

Well the meeting was or was not a good one, after leaving the factory my memory starts to fad. Seem to remember sitting in a short time bar with my hand on a very young pretty Lao girls leg, then going to sleep in the jungle for a feww hours, before waking and finding my hotel room. Needless to say wife is not talking to me today. Jim

• Like 1

Good bbq, plenty cold beer, nice company, and an interesting evening with local food, more beer, snooker, and checking out Buntharik's "classy" karaoke avenue. biggrin.png

Well done Jim, good meeting, good food and drink. It was interesting to see and hear about your rubber operation. The evening was entertaining! Pity about the low attendance. Cheers WF

Glad you guys had a good time. Sorry but....TIT.

Well done Jim, good meeting, good food and drink. It was interesting to see and hear about your rubber operation. The evening was entertaining! Pity about the low attendance. Cheers WF

?blink.png

?blink.png

No interest in his sausages

?blink.png

No interest in his sausages

clap2.gifw00t.gif Somo , you must be a builder, hit the nail right on the head.crazy.gif

Thanks for the concern guys. No just too many things that had to be done. And by the way, not my sausages, I was just trying to give a friend a boost. He uses my pork.

No time to unconfirm the confirmation No 1? rolleyes.gif

and btw, I was looking forward to sample b4 buying wink.png