Farming Forum Meeting 5

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hope every one had a good time wish i was there one day i will BUT jim i saw you speak about the party from hell you scare me ?then i thought it will be ok ill bring the aerogard(tropical strength)ps you tell us it was a girl? regards russell

hope every one had a good time wish i was there one day i will BUT jim i saw you speak about the party from hell you scare me ?then i thought it will be ok ill bring the aerogard(tropical strength)ps you tell us it was a girl? regards russell

Only bar girls here none of the other ones, they all live down south. Anyway Bergen was there to keep me safe and he is right, slept in worse places.

It was the bar owners fault, he droped me of on his bike at the wrong resort, so when staggering dowm the road to the right resort, thought I would have a nap on the way. Jim

Only bar girls here none of the other ones, they all live down south. Anyway Bergen was there to keep me safe and he is right, slept in worse places.

It was the bar owners fault, he droped me of on his bike at the wrong resort, so when staggering dowm the road to the right resort, thought I would have a nap on the way. Jim

laugh.png

So, reading these posts I see that I missed the point, it was just an excuse to get away from the missus for a day or two? dam_n, I had thought that I would be feeling inferior throughout intensely serious discussions about agriculture. Put my name down for next year, will ya?

So, reading these posts I see that I missed the point, it was just an excuse to get away from the missus for a day or two? dam_n, I had thought that I would be feeling inferior throughout intensely serious discussions about agriculture. Put my name down for next year, will ya?

Beer brings logic absalute, like the alchemists of old, lifes leaden metal to gold transmute. It even makes ugly girls hot and stupid people smart, beer, beer more beer. Jim

Half of the attendees brought the missus,wink.png - and you might find some of us too pedantic? whistling.gif

• Like 1

As said earlier, Very sorry not to be with you. Anyone take any photos and any thoughts at this early stage where where the next meeting might be?

AA1, not sure if anyone took any photos. You were indeed missed, and I for one love these meetings and the company that comes with! I'm in for the next meet whenever that is, and if it takes too long we should meet and share a few cold ones.........I'm sure Jim will come along as well!biggrin.png

What! I missed it? Not a word from any of you? I suspect you were all exchanging messages-- don't tell Richard, he'll drink all the beer and talk forever. Of course, I could have checked to see if anything was transpiring, as was the case the last time nobody mentioned it to me. Okay, I get the hint. . . Well, my work is progressing. See my insanity at: http://www.wrongwayhome.com/2012/07/construction-begins-wicking-philosophical-glorious-hindsight/

So, when and where is the next one? I'd suggest my place but who wants to have to get a Lao visa just to witness a disaster in progress. . .

What! I missed it? Not a word from any of you? I suspect you were all exchanging messages-- don't tell Richard, he'll drink all the beer and talk forever. Of course, I could have checked to see if anything was transpiring, as was the case the last time nobody mentioned it to me. Okay, I get the hint. . . Well, my work is progressing. See my insanity at: http://www.wrongwayh...ious-hindsight/

So, when and where is the next one? I'd suggest my place but who wants to have to get a Lao visa just to witness a disaster in progress. . .

Lao is good for me, but you would have to arrange transport up into the hills, Otherwise think everyone has seen enough pigs, rubber trees etc. Many bring wives so no need for the night life, I say Tronds place as he has the facilities to house feed and take care of a bunch of drunks. Good for me only 1 1/2 hours away and my wife thinks I will not get up to anything as Nok, Tronds wife will be watching. As at Buntharik there are bars where a semi sober farang can enjoy the company of the fairer sex. Jim

What! I missed it? Not a word from any of you? I suspect you were all exchanging messages-- don't tell Richard, he'll drink all the beer and talk forever. Of course, I could have checked to see if anything was transpiring, as was the case the last time nobody mentioned it to me. Okay, I get the hint. . . Well, my work is progressing. See my insanity at: http://www.wrongwayh...ious-hindsight/

Poor old Richard! Didn't anyone tell you. You have managed to turn up to the last two or three meetings without anyone telling you and without even replying to say you were coming so I for one naturally presumed that even in Lao you would have read the three pages on the subject of Meeting No. 5 and discovered that the meeting was on!

No volunteers for next meeting yet, I would be happy to come to your disaster but reading your blog it seems I would need a 4 x 4, or at least something better than a Hyundai mini-truck.

Cheers WF

• Like 1

hi boys, well i havnt been to one yet, this bloody work thing keeps getting in the way,

but i love to read the craic yu have all had, and one day i will get there,

even maybe when we get the house finnished i might be able to hold one, not much to see as yet, just a few pigs,chickens, fish and a couple of dogs,,lol, but i would one day love everybody to come to ours just for a good bit of craic, not to mention a good drink,

jake

Pity to those who miss the meetings!

Great time is had by the ones who don't.....................biggrin.png

Heap as much of that pity on me as you can Bergen. After instigating this I have missed the last two because I simply couldnt get there. Regardless of the motive, learn or drink, these events bring together people isolatedwithout enough friends... What could be more important? Time is limited for most attendees more through age than distance. Perhaps we should ask others in different areas to start their own events as well?

Edited by IsaanAussie

Heap as much of that pity on me as you can Bergen. After instigating this I have missed the last two because I simply couldnt get there. Regardless of the motive, learn or drink, these events bring together people isolatedwithout enough friends... What could be more important? Time is limited for most attendees more through age than distance. Perhaps we should ask others in different areas to start their own events as well?

I'm not sure if I understand this post...blink.png

• Like 1

I'm not sure if I understand this post...blink.png

Me either!