Is It Possible To Have A Bf And Gf?

SDH

I used to have a Thai GF :o and BF :D we kind of lived at the same house, well we all had our own places and from time to time we'd all stay at my house. Now the GF also had a Tom that used to come by and they stay in the spare room (usually after a good night out of drinking, singing and dancing) while the BF (who is loyal as can be) would stay with me. She's currently out of the picture because I got the third degree so much from the BF (who is extremely jealous and actually the 2 of them used to box often) that I had to end it, now she's living with the Tom and seeing some Farangs who like to give her money from a far (Europe). He on the other hand stays with me when he's not off somewhere in Buriram attending concerts and hanging out with his friends. I've found another intermittent GF who knows about him and she says (oh we can share) but I don't think he's going to be to ###### happy when he finds out........

So here's the question:

Is it possible to have Both a Thai BF and GF without one of them trying to kill the other or you?

Let me know......

Well, if it won't take things too far into the twilight zone, I'll tell a story about Mr. X. Mr. X works as a waiter in a gay restaurant in Bangkok. His wife is some kind of office worker in Bangkok. Mr. X also has a boyfriend. The boyfriend is a gogo boy. Mr. X's arrangement with the boyfriend is that it's ok for him to go with customers as long as its a paid arrangement. Occasionally Mr. X's boyfriend goes off on extended tours with various customers, which gets Mr. X jealous. Mr. X also has his flings with other guys and once disappeared for a few days, at which point the boyfriend and the wife began to worry about him and conferred together about what they should do to find him.

So I suppose anything's possible!

:o

...but I guess I'd say that you're not all going to live together in the little crooked house, at least not for long- Thais love drama too much for that to be stable- but, on the other hand, a friend of mine has told me of a farang acquaintance who lives in the house he built for his Thai boyfriend with the Thai boyfriend, the Thai boyfriend's wife, and the Thai boyfriend's Thai boyfriend.... so once again, maybe anything's possible...

"Steven"

I used to have a Thai GF  :D and BF  :D  we kind of lived at the same house, well we all had our own places and from time to time we'd all stay at my house. Now the GF also had a Tom that used to come by and they stay in the spare room (usually after a good night out of drinking, singing and dancing) while the BF (who is loyal as can be) would stay with me. She's currently out of the picture because I got the third degree so much from the BF (who is extremely jealous and actually the 2 of them used to box often) that I had to end it, now she's living with the Tom and seeing some Farangs who like to give her money from a far (Europe). He on the other hand stays with me when he's not off somewhere in Buriram attending concerts and hanging out with his friends. I've found another intermittent GF who knows about him and she says (oh we can share) but I don't think he's going to be to ###### happy when he finds out........

So here's the question:

Is it possible to have Both a Thai BF and GF without one of them trying to kill the other or you?

Let me know......

Nice to hear about a happy little home. :o

Keep us updated :D

no experience like this b4

if i had BF and he had other GF I'd kill both

if i had BF and he had other BF i'd suicide

:D:D

BambinA.....hmmm,

1. you should never kill yourself over the BF's, BF...(just in case)

2. what about if you had a GF besides your BF? :o

LaoPo

Edited by LaoPo

Bambina, you must open your mind, expand your horizons, push the envelope....  :D

:D Push the envelope Bambina....No I'll just stick to " Good Clean Living " Yup that's the life for me....Right.

lol ..need fedEx, UPS ..etc then lol

anyhow.. u do good job that u make all of them can be compromise, and they can be friend :D

2. what about if you had a GF besides your BF? :o

LaoPo

mon dieu ..im confused with my sexuality enuf..no more GF lol

when sun rise in west

when dog can speak human lang.

that time i will have GF

ps.. i dont mean gay /les/bi are crazy ..but it's not my taste

i have plenty gay /les/bi friends..and i love them :D

Anything's possible, especially in Thailand. Even in the USA, I knew a guy who regularly went to dinner with his ex-wife and his ex-husband, who sometimes compared notes about how good my friend was in bed!

Nobody who cheats on you is sufficient cause for you to commit suicide.

I always told my Thai boyfriend that he could have a Thai boyfriend.

I have a Thai BF but he is not loyal to me as far as someone give him money he will go to other customer and stay overnite. I have been staying with him for 2 years and I loved him very much. I though to take my own life to stop this kind of suffering. The reason other customer offer to give him a credit card which I can't because I am just a tourist here but I did give him cash every twice a day.

I knnow what I did was wrong and stuppid but sometimes easy to say and hard to do.

I agree with PB that no BF/GF relationship should be so important that someone gives up his life when it ends. There's at least someone for everyone, and for many there is one, then another, then another, and so forth. We're living much longer now than humans used to, so it may be that we all have to get used to changing partners over a lifetime as the new norm, rather than the old norm of 20-30 years of marital bliss before death.

Kido, it's not my business to tell you what to do, but I am under the impression that it is a responsibility of the customer that he doesn't misinterpret what he is able to get from a working type. In other words, eyes wide open.... maybe this unhappy experience for you will steer you away from such types in the future; I'd recommend it as there are certainly many more fish in the ocean here. Best thing for you is to meet new people and forget about the one who has given you trouble.

"Steven"

• 1 month later...

In my opinion it's perfectly possible, although you need to have rules:

Me and my wife are both bi-sexual, meaning we like to have sex with males and females.

We only see that as a sexual exitement but not as a relationship!!

I can fully understand that "a menage à trois" will create problems, that's normal. So keep your extra GF or BF out of your "normal" relationship and do like us - see it as an sexual extension - and always do it together as a couple. Sometimes with extra Boy or Girl or even both, never cheat on each other! You'll see that it will work.

Of course you need both to be bisexual

Have fun

R&B

Edited by PeaceBlondie

In reviewing this old thread, I'm confused. Did the OP state whether he or she is a he, or a she? Who's whom?

You're not the only one (who's confused). I reckon the money goes on the OP being a he. If you backtrack through his (?) other posts, you'll find: "I know myself I can be a very good guy for about 2-3 months of time then the next thing you know I'm out cheating wether it be with a woman, man, Thai, Farang or whatever!"

Health warning: I recommend you only do it when your medication has kicked in - it's a roller-coaster ride........... :o

Edited by Steve2UK

Relationships with more than two people involved hardly ever work. It takes a special kind of person to make something like this work. Most people are too possessive and let's face it, when you love someone you want it all! If you want to share, you don't love.