Detailed Bank Statement From Scb?

Does anyone know if it is possible to get a bank statement from the Siam Commercial Bank that shows who deposited money into an account? I'd ask at the bank but in my experience I've often been given wrong information and then different or right information at another branch depending on who is serving me etc. Thought I'd have better luck here.

I can't answer your question, but I share the same frustration from K-Bank. The online information shows deposits but never any detail regarding where it came from. Random deposits from interest payments, work deposits, etc are all there, but whos knows what is what.

I have had many problems getting any kind of paperwork

from SCB, especially with overseas transfers,no details of

who sent the money,exchange rates,ect, and if you ask for

details ,they look at you ,thinking, why do you want to know !!

So I now have all overseas transfers sent to Bangkok Bank,

and all details are ready as soon as money is deposited.

Banks, they never try and make anything easy for you.

regards Worgeordie

SCB has recently become really customer unfriendly.

Just try and get someone to answer on the English section at their Call Center, you will wait until hell freezes over. Email and Web Chat are equally frustrating. Go to your "home" branch and the best they will do is direct you to one of their phones so you can dial and wait for the Call Center there instead of at home

I am slowly changing my banking over to Bangkok Bank after many years at SCB

SCB seems to be the bank that pushes "other products" the hardest. They also seem to be the bank that switches their staff around the fastest. However never had any problems with their international transactions. They definitely seem to be the bank that have interest in customer positively correlated to amount of money they think they have.

did you try the online statement? do you have your account set up online with "scbeasy"? i remember the statements on their are pretty detailed... but i cant remember about details for money being transferred INTO the account (because that hardly happens with me), only details about withdrawals.