Thaksin Free To Travel To Many Countries: FM Surapong

webfact

Sorry, do you work on Thai visa in some official capacity or are you a group spokesman? Anything valuable to say?

If you think I work on TV "up to you" but I wont to tell you were I think you work.wink.png

You want to tell me where you think I work or you won't tell me where you think I work, which is it?

I think you used to work for Stock Aitken Waterman, one tune, one aim, change face to suit public opinion.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How is it "clear that the Election Commission is aware of it" - have they come out and said so, texted you, what?

Oh c'mon, that really is feeble.... you don't see any of them walking around tapping with white sticks do you.

Well if it so obvious that the PTP "bought" the election why haven't they acted, they certainly haven't been backward coming forward the last couple of times.

They paid off anyone that got in their way last election. Including the election commission.

That is a really big claim - any evidence?

i think most countries know it was a nonsense court case against shinawatra

seems to be well loved in manchester

http://www.dailymail...ter-United.html

to you think the thai elites propagnda thai media will allow these pohotos to be shown?

Right... seems your pompous quote came without reading further...

As meanwhile the comments posted by readers at the end of the article tells the real story.

Which is how the majority, mostly English it seems, recognize him as a nothing more than a scheister, profiteer and low life thief who was only in it for his own gain. Not a lot of nice things being said about him there, are there?

Oh well, as the old saying goes, "You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig".

It isn't. From time to time Thaksin has to show his red followers that he is a "man of the people" and "in touch with the working class". Sitting alone in a secluded VIP lounge would not have promoted this image.

Thaksin knows that simple minds fall for this sort of crap.

Better than not having a personality like Abhisit.

However lacking in personality one feels he may or may not be, he is an Oxford graduate. Pleeese give me Yunglik's qualifications. Also, he wanted a debate prior to the election which Pua Thai cowarded away from. Please explain that one. Phi phi Don or any of you other T-boy lovers?

• Like 1

Everybody except the royalists and a not so smart army leader know that the Thaksin case is political.

I agree that it was. They wanted him out of the way asap. Why? Because the opposition believed that he's a threat to the country. Forget about the land case and all the "political motivated" bla bla... Push comes to shove as soon as the courts begin the hearings about the 3-digit lottery scheme or the state loan towards Myanmar. The land case is weak and can be seen as political motivated but at least the two cases mentioned here are flat out not in favour for Thaksin and he knows that. And as long as there is no guarantee that they are gone (they will be included in any amnesty approach) he stays away. They will make him a real criminal with far more than two years to carry. Funny how denial works for so many.

Why is there still people debating on this topic? It is obvious that this Govt. is in place for Thaskin pure and simple and to argue Thaskins innocents based on his freedom of travel is about right for this government. The whole thing is a farce at best.

That was a happy smiling boy in the picture.

Marry the daughter of a billionaire, I would smile like that too.

No more flying AirAsia, here comes daddy (in-law) private jet.

She's also a Billionairess in her own right.

Sorry, do you work on Thai visa in some official capacity or are you a group spokesman? Anything valuable to say?

If you think I work on TV "up to you" but I wont to tell you were I think you work.wink.png

You want to tell me where you think I work or you won't tell me where you think I work, which is it?

I think you used to work for Stock Aitken Waterman, one tune, one aim, change face to suit public opinion.

Now that is libellous! I will not be compared to those bastardisers of music!

It isn't. From time to time Thaksin has to show his red followers that he is a "man of the people" and "in touch with the working class". Sitting alone in a secluded VIP lounge would not have promoted this image.

Thaksin knows that simple minds fall for this sort of crap.

Better than not having a personality like Abhisit.

However lacking in personality one feels he may or may not be, he is an Oxford graduate. Pleeese give me Yunglik's qualifications. Also, he wanted a debate prior to the election which Pua Thai cowarded away from. Please explain that one. Phi phi Don or any of you other T-boy lovers?

It's obvious, she would have come across badly in a televised debate with abhisit, whose best attribute is talk. Why hand a PR opportunity to your opposition. It wouldn't have made much difference to the voting I feel, abhisit had already dug his grave by that point, and several others.

An Oxford education is not essential in the world of politics but if you have a degree in PPE it should have been an advantage. He doesn't seem to have learnt a lot from his study.

I must say I admire Phiphidon, I have given up trying to debate with the anti Thaksin brigade, I think many of their comments would be treated as flaming on other forums. Personal and nasty. Many of them seem to work as a team, taking it in turns to jump on anyone with a different viewpoint. These people seem to think that the sun shines out of Abhisit's anal orifice, yet he achieved nothing during his time in office. Yingluck had done many stupid things, like these tablets, rice pledging, minimum wage, but she is trying and seems willing to admit her mistakes. As to her brother, here in England there is not a ripple, no mention of him in the media, in fact the only people who seem excited about his visit here are his enemies on Thaivisa.

convicted fugitive criminal and you cant escape the fact , so put that in your "anal orifice"

Edited by KKvampire

It's obvious, she would have come across badly in a televised debate with abhisit, whose best attribute is talk. Why hand a PR opportunity to your opposition. It wouldn't have made much difference to the voting I feel, abhisit had already dug his grave by that point, and several others.

An Oxford education is not essential in the world of politics but if you have a degree in PPE it should have been an advantage. He doesn't seem to have learnt a lot from his study.

Putting aside Abhisit, a televised debate, etc... what I've been anxiously waiting for --- and this is not from the angle of bashing Yingluck, PTP, redshirts, Thailand, or anyone/anything else --- is the government's willingness to speak openly, candidly and expertly on what the administration is doing to help the citizens of the country. I hear a lot of accusations and see a lot of finger-pointing. This does nothing to reduce the drug-trafficking problem, increase farmer's wages, improve educational standards, encourage foreign investment, achieve reconciliation, promote regional harmony, increase GDP, or much of anything else. I don't see how the perpetual filing of lawsuits and countersuits across party lines matters one damned bit to the average family. Sure, these happened before under the DP, too (you've never heard me saying Abhisit was a saint, prodigial son, or savior).

All I'm asking is: what is this govt doing for the people of Thailand? No politics attached. Just a straight question. A straight answer would be nice to hear.

Putting aside Abhisit, a televised debate, etc... what I've been anxiously waiting for --- and this is not from the angle of bashing Yingluck, PTP, redshirts, Thailand, or anyone/anything else --- is the government's willingness to speak openly, candidly and expertly on what the administration is doing to help the citizens of the country. I hear a lot of accusations and see a lot of finger-pointing. This does nothing to reduce the drug-trafficking problem, increase farmer's wages, improve educational standards, encourage foreign investment, achieve reconciliation, promote regional harmony, increase GDP, or much of anything else. I don't see how the perpetual filing of lawsuits and countersuits across party lines matters one damned bit to the average family. Sure, these happened before under the DP, too (you've never heard me saying Abhisit was a saint, prodigial son, or savior).

All I'm asking is: what is this govt doing for the people of Thailand? No politics attached. Just a straight question. A straight answer would be nice to hear.

She and the PTP have restored the hope (so far) that the Thai Peoples choice (not all of them I know, and please don't go through that majority drum bashing again) of party will not be stolen from them again either by a military coup or a judicial one.

I would suspect that a lot of bargaining has gone on to prevent the occurrence of the situation I outlined above and compromises have had to be made. How this pans out in the eyes of those who voted them in and what more they are expecting we have yet to see. Again, I suspect that this will, at the very least, need to include a true reckoning for the events of 2010. This is the very awkward part for a couple of reasons and not because of some bs about amnesty:

1) Thailand has rarely/never? prosecuted its Security Forces who have been involved in the shooting of its civilians for whatever reason

2) the identity of the troops involved and who they represent (a deliberate ploy by both the army and government, who knows...........)

She and the PTP have restored the hope (so far) that the Thai Peoples choice (not all of them I know, and please don't go through that majority drum bashing again) of party will not be stolen from them again either by a military coup or a judicial one.

1) Thailand has rarely/never? prosecuted its Security Forces who have been involved in the shooting of its civilians for whatever reason

2) the identity of the troops involved and who they represent (a deliberate ploy by both the army and government, who knows...........)

My concern is that there is relatively little assurance that democracy will not be taken away, either by military or judicial force, for exactly the reasons you outlined in your two bullet points. There is limited prosecutorial strength in Thailand, and the military accounts only unto itself. There have been few political leaders that have controlled the military here... just those that have not outrightly provoked the military into a coup state of mind. And the judges are more political puppets than upholders of the law/constitution.

Edited by americaninbangkok

I must say I admire Phiphidon, I have given up trying to debate with the anti Thaksin brigade, I think many of their comments would be treated as flaming on other forums. Personal and nasty. Many of them seem to work as a team, taking it in turns to jump on anyone with a different viewpoint. These people seem to think that the sun shines out of Abhisit's anal orifice, yet he achieved nothing during his time in office. Yingluck had done many stupid things, like these tablets, rice pledging, minimum wage, but she is trying and seems willing to admit her mistakes. As to her brother, here in England there is not a ripple, no mention of him in the media, in fact the only people who seem excited about his visit here are his enemies on Thaivisa.

Amazing how many Thaksin and red supporters do so from afar, the UK in particular.

It is an intriguing aspect as now three of the more prolific are all posting from out of the country and all in the UK.

A phenomenon in its own right that is rather perplexing.

Edited by Buchholz

Ozmick, when you resort to personal attacks it simply means you cannot argue against my comment, you should be ashamed of yourself, but arrogant people never feel shame.

As to those trying to make capital out of the fact I am at present in England, I visit my family here for a couple of months each summer, this year I am here earlier to avoid the Olympics. Again trying to suggest anything sinister about this is just clutching at straws.

If I was as equally paranoid I would be thinking that Thaivisa was preventing me from replying in quotes, but it's more likely my crap internet provider. Occam's razor says I'm not that importantbiggrin.png

Ozmick, when you resort to personal attacks it simply means you cannot argue against my comment, you should be ashamed of yourself, but arrogant people never feel shame.

As to those trying to make capital out of the fact I am at present in England, I visit my family here for a couple of months each summer, this year I am here earlier to avoid the Olympics. Again trying to suggest anything sinister about this is just clutching at straws.

If I was as equally paranoid I would be thinking that Thaivisa was preventing me from replying in quotes, but it's more likely my crap internet provider. Occam's razor says I'm not that importantbiggrin.png

More probably because the post had been deleted. The intention was not a personal attack, but a light-hearted comment on where some place their admiration - corrupt politicians I wouldn't touch seem admirable for some reason.

And there was nothing left-handed about your presence in the UK, just a notable co-incidence.

Ozmick, it is not that my post is deleted, it is that I cannot send it using the quote button, I have to use the alternative reply method, I think the TV server just times me out, a technical problem not a political one. However, comments about one's Thai partner are still bad taste to me.

AmericaninBKK, I usually use the word parsimony, Occam came late to the concept, the Romans called it "lex parsimoniae". If you enjoy such classical references you might understand when I say that a political version of Maxwell's imp seems to be operating in this forum biggrin.png