What Car Is This?

It is a Honda City, 100%. If you're thinking about getting one, I hope you're prepared to wait.

I've had one on order since before xmas (and yes, I did know about the factory being all but wiped out in the floods). We were told to expect it around about now, which was then put back to the beginning of June, which has now become the end of June/beginning of July. Fingers crossed.

From what i've been told, if you order now, you can expect delivery in January.

Edited by LucidLucifer

It is a Honda City, 100%. If you're thinking about getting one, I hope you're prepared to wait.

I've had one on order since before xmas (and yes, I did know about the factory being all but wiped out in the floods). We were told to expect it around about now, which was then put back to the beginning of June, which has now become the end of June/beginning of July. Fingers crossed.

I see. If let say,I will to buy in July,will I able to get the car on the spot?or have to wait ? How much is the car? Thanks

I see. If let say,I will to buy in July,will I able to get the car on the spot?or have to wait ? How much is the car? Thanks

If you really need a city fast, you simply won't get a new one anytime soon. There are plenty of near new second hand ones, though they aren't cheap like in the West. paying cash is preferable due to high interest rates on second hand cars.

I've sent you a pm, but from my information, if you buy it in July you can expect it next year.

Ridiculous I know.

Next year beginning?

I've been chasing up mine this week, as i've been getting a little peeved at the waiting time. My wife also rang Toyota and Mazda to enquire to see if we could get a Vios or Mazda2 any quicker. The waiting times for those we were quoted was beginning of July. That being the case, we might as well wait for the City, which was our first choice.

We also rang a different Honda dealer to the one we have ordered from, to see what they were saying. This is where I have the estimated delivery time of January if you order now. As for whether it is the beginning or end of January, take a guess, as yours will be as good as mine, and also theirs.

Good luck......

• 2 weeks later...
I've sent you a pm, but from my information, if you buy it in July you can expect it next year.

Ridiculous I know.

Next year beginning?

I've been chasing up mine this week, as i've been getting a little peeved at the waiting time. My wife also rang Toyota and Mazda to enquire to see if we could get a Vios or Mazda2 any quicker. The waiting times for those we were quoted was beginning of July. That being the case, we might as well wait for the City, which was our first choice.

We also rang a different Honda dealer to the one we have ordered from, to see what they were saying. This is where I have the estimated delivery time of January if you order now. As for whether it is the beginning or end of January, take a guess, as yours will be as good as mine, and also theirs.

Good luck......

Ok. Thanks :)