Shop Fitters

andyrichards

Did you mean an interior designer for designing your shop? And a contractor for build it?

My wife is an interior designer who sometimes does sideline jobs.

The job includes 3D perspective, CAD layouts and elevations, specified used materials, and graphics if needed. Those documents you just hand over to any contractor. He can then estimate the price for you.

If you could give some more details so we could have an idea of what you want to do smile.png

Grtz

Edited by chillem

Did you mean an interior designer for designing your shop? And a contractor for build it?

The job includes 3D perspective, CAD layouts and elevations, specified used materials, and graphics if needed. Those documents you just hand over to any contractor. He can then estimate the price for you.

If you could give some more details so we could have an idea of what you want to do smile.png

Grtz

It will be a small drug store, but we are still negotiating at the moment with the shopping mall so I can't give that much info till were sure with got it.

Grtz

It will be a small drug store, but we are still negotiating at the moment with the shopping mall so I can't give that much info till were sure with got it.

Which shopping mall are we talking about? Mostly if it's Central (other ones also I guess) they want to see a perspective first or an idea of how your shop will look like. They need to approve first before they even let you build it.

Anyway keep us updated :)