What'S Happened To Ian Forbes

GuestHouse

GH if you do a search, you will find several threads already on this. No answer seems forthcoming, and the topic seems "off bounds" i'm afraid.

I miss him too.

Me too. Especially his photos

hopefully he is still here ,and just using another board name ;)

its hard to understand why obvious and blatent trolls spaming the boards dont get banned and someone with aboiut 10 thousand interesting and entertaining posts gets banned for something silly like posting inappropriate photographs

its hard to understand why obvious and blatent trolls spaming the boards dont get banned and someone with aboiut 10 thousand interesting and entertaining posts gets banned for something silly like posting inappropriate photographs

Hard to understand why he would post those photographs, if he's been here long enough to make 10,000 posts he should be aware of the rules.

The weird thing with this user, though, is that he isn't banned but marked as inactive, so his user profile can't even be clicked on. Is that a step beyond being banned, or just a new way of doing it that's been brought in with one of the recent upgrades?

I dunno if it is a banning. On his profile it still says "advanced member" instead of "banned" (which would be the case if he were banned). Something is weird with his profile, which I haven't seen before. You can't click on it..you get the "you don't have permission to do that the member is inactive". Even when I was suspended for two weeks you could still click on my profile and I wasn't listed as inactive. Tried the user cp and doesn't give you the option to go inactive.