Thais For Me / Is It Only Me?

SDH

:D Every time I go out of the house in thailand I get a sore neck from the constant staring at Thai guys.....It's like a smorgasbord of sexuality oozing out of them....I've been all over Farang land and have not been attracted to the Farangs like this Hmmmmm matter of fact I've only once even been with a Farang guy. First I thought maybe it's the heat but that aint it, nope it's because they are just to good looking, thin and have this kind of femininity about them that just drives me crazy. Sometimes it's so bad that when my BF or GF is with me I go right on over to them and start talking to them (which doesn't go over well) and for some reason they dig it A LOT Hmmmm again.

Anyone else feel like this???? :o

You're not the only one; there's a lot of rubbernecking going on in Thailand (and a lot of it comes from the Thais). It's lots of fun on the BTS to look around, to see who's looking around, and at whom! :o

I think that it is a little more unusual that you go about this in front of someone you call your boyfriend; but there are all kinds of relationships in the world and from your other thread I guess your bf/gf must be a bit open-minded. Have fun, anyway!

You're not the only one; there's a lot of rubbernecking going on in Thailand (and a lot of it comes from the Thais).  It's lots of fun on the BTS to look around, to see who's looking around, and at whom!  :o

I think that it is a little more unusual that you go about this in front of someone you call your boyfriend; but there are all kinds of relationships in the world and from your other thread I guess your bf/gf must be a bit open-minded.  Have fun, anyway!

Steven,

The GF is only intermittent currently but the BF is the most jealous guy I've ever met and doesn't think to much of my open expressions of flirting....But I don't do it to hurt either one of them it's just the way I am.......... :D

I once had a Filipino bf who LOVED to flirt - in front of me. Drove me crazy!! But he insisted it was his way of 'socializing.." Needless to say we're not together any more..

My current Thai bf is also def the jealous type. I do believe many are..!

ChrisP