Angina, Can I Buy Medication In Pattaya

rocky123

Fascinos on Pattaya Tai will have most of what you require I believe - - from Sukhumvit Road, go west down P/Tai about 1km and it's on the left, after first set of traffic lights.

I would recommend the Pharmacy next door to Tim's on 2nd road. The lady in there is very knowledgeable, and if she doesn't have something in stock will send out for it (you can pick it up about an hour later). I take Bestatin 20mg (same as Simvastatin), and from my recollection it was about 400 baht for a pack of 30. Also recommend getting Aspent aspirin (for blood thinning), a box of 1,000 costs around 500 baht!

Bestatin 40 mg tablets are what I take and I can easily find them in just about any decent pharmacy. I think you will have even better luck finding your 20 mg tablets. I last purchased a months supply and I think it was about 200 baht. Over the counter in Thailand is great if you do your homework regarding meds.

Bisoprolol Fumarate is called 'Concor 5' in Thailand, it is available in 5mg or 10mg tablets which can be easily broke in half, they cost 120 Baht (£2.40) for foil strip of 10 x 5mg tablets. (2.5mg is not available)

Simvastin is not available in Thailand but a generic copy called Bestatin is available for 380 Baht for 30 x 20mg.

Bisoprolol Fumarate is called 'Concor 5' in Thailand, it is available in 5mg or 10mg tablets which can be easily broke in half, they cost 120 Baht (£2.40) for foil strip of 10 x 5mg tablets. (2.5mg is not available)

Simvastin is not available in Thailand but a generic copy called Bestatin is available for 380 Baht for 30 x 20mg.

Same chemical. Common in Thailand. Know your chemical and dose and more often than not, you can get it in Thailand and often quite cheaply.

Simvastatin 20 mg is freely available. Ask for Zimmex 20 mg. You can buy a strip of 10 or a whole box of 5 strips - 50 doses for the arithmetically challenged, for little money. Have dosed myself every evening for all of the 11 odd years I've been here, and never had any problem obtaining them..