Forum upgrade in progress! ×

Dtac Down?

thaimiller

The 4 mobile phones in our household all use DTAC and none of them have been able to receive incoming or make outgoing calls since around 10am this morning, im in Mae-Jo and I have been speaking with my business partner at San Kampheng road and he is the same, anyone in the city having similar problems or is it just outside the city?

Just tried it at CMU and also can not place a call. The signal bars show full though. Just tried to make an EDGE connection and also fails.

Lots of DTAC users here have lost their signal.

You are not alone!

Here in Meechok I cannot use either of my mobile, cannot log onto their e-service on their website (apparently I do not exist!!!), & cannot contact their Call Centre. The signal is good but everything is essentially dead. The only answer is to have a Gin & Tonic.thumbsup.gif

The TOT server is also playing silly buggers today.

so frustrating especially losing a lengthy email.

It seems generally to be concurrent with a previous nights storm and lightning antics.

Maybe the guys are still up the mast drying the receivers with a tea towel.

I was in Airport plaza around 11.30 and asked at the DTAC office why my phone was down, the young lady told me there was a cable broken somewhere.

She couldn't give any more information at that time.

Just tried from here in central CM and same as others - full bars but just "beep beep beep" when trying to connect. I called Mrs Pikey who is also DTAC at 9:30 with no probs so I doubt if it's to do with last night;s storms. Oh well......

Cheers,

Pikey.

Double Fiber cable break somewhere, most of the Northern area from Lampang North has been out. As far as Chaing Rai, Mae Hong Song and Nan.

Edited by Paagai

My wife could make calls on her Dtac sim in Sansai in the morning but l could not. Okay in the afternoon.

Thaimiller have you bought the forthcoming baby a new phone yet. Use AIS just in case