One Day Overstay On 30-Day-Stay Permit

My 30-day-stay permit ends on 25 May but I'm thinking of leaving the country by air on 26 May. If I remember correctly, they used to let one-day overstays off if leaving by air. Do they still do that? Thanks in advance.

Yes . One day is free of charge.

If it runs into 2 days you get charged for both days.

So, no fine, but do they stamp anything onto your passport to indicate the overstay, other than the usual exit stamp?

Yep done it a couple of times 1 day ok and free but anything else 500 baht per day ,no worries

Hi dose that also apply to a 60 day and extended to 90 day visa as well HOPE so as Ill be leaving 1 day after my visa extention

Yep done it a couple of times 1 day ok and free but anything else 500 baht per day ,no worries

Hi dose that also apply to a 60 day and extended to 90 day visa as well HOPE so as Ill be leaving 1 day after my visa extention

Yes.

• 2 weeks later...

OK, just to let you folks know that I flew out of Thailand this morning with a one-day overstay. I wasn't fined but they did stamp in my passport that I had overstayed. The immigration officer didn't say anything to me. :)