The Amazing Kawasaki Z1000

Since this bike it appears is not for sale, if anyone is looking for a 2012 Z1000 there is a BRAND NEW one sitting in Pattaya Kawasaki. Why buy used for a few baht less when you can have NEW and all the warrantee for yourself - cost is 580,000.00 baht.

There is also a NEW 2012 Versys, Yellow and Black color combination, 285,000.00 baht.

Seems those two types of bikes are hard to find brand new at a dealer so get them while you can if your cashed up.

I just rode from Chiangmai to Phitsanulok via Tak, yesterday -- 460 kilometers, rain all the way. Not fun, but if you're gonna ride, sometimes you're gonna get wet.

I agree ,if youre afraid to get wet ,you should have bought a car or took the bus

i ride in every type of weather

<snip>

I've ridden with TongueTied, he's an experienced biker, <snip> and I'm willing to bet he rides more kilometers in a month that you do in a year.

post-56035-0-13650800-1336365074_thumb.j

Edited by soundman
Removed antagonistic remark

Since this bike it appears is not for sale, if anyone is looking for a 2012 Z1000 there is a BRAND NEW one sitting in Pattaya Kawasaki. Why buy used for a few baht less when you can have NEW and all the warrantee for yourself - cost is 580,000.00 baht.

There is also a NEW 2012 Versys, Yellow and Black color combination, 285,000.00 baht.

Seems those two types of bikes are hard to find brand new at a dealer so get them while you can if your cashed up.

I just rode from Chiangmai to Phitsanulok via Tak, yesterday -- 460 kilometers, rain all the way. Not fun, but if you're gonna ride, sometimes you're gonna get wet.

I agree ,if youre afraid to get wet ,you should have bought a car or took the bus

i ride in every type of weather

I don't think being afraid to get wet comes into it I now ride off road in wet and mud I ride for fun and enjoyment when I passed my test in uk I rode through the first winter but after that decided there is no fun or enjoyment in the rain obviously nerves and confidence come into it in the rain coupled with hazards of draincovers,painted lines and cannot see properly etc all just spoil the fun on road riding for me.

Edited by taninthai

While your bike is very nice, and yes I do like that model. There are lots of options for naked sportsbikes now.

What sets your z1000 apart from the many other Japanese and European nakeds and streefighters?

There might be better bikes, but I have the Z so it is the best in my opinion!! I hope they bring out the ZX 14 next here would love one of those Monsters.

You had me thinking for a moment there, i thought i had missed something in Kawasaki's line up, ZZR check! ZX14.......

After a quick google i now understand North America refers to the ZZR1400 as the ZX14

While your bike is very nice, and yes I do like that model. There are lots of options for naked sportsbikes now.

What sets your z1000 apart from the many other Japanese and European nakeds and streefighters?

There might be better bikes, but I have the Z so it is the best in my opinion!! I hope they bring out the ZX 14 next here would love one of those Monsters.

Only 715k from Red Baron.

If that price includes green book it's a great price, if no green book that will cost you between 80k and 100k, plus who would service it, Kawasaki would not as the mechanics would not have been trained!! someone will know the truth, a few yrs back I enquired about an import and was told the price is so and so with 80k on top for registration!!

Whats happened to these pages, why are they so wide, bloody annoying!!! grrrr

Edited by kawapower

If that price includes green book it's a great price, if no green book that will cost you between 80k and 100k, plus who would service it, Kawasaki would not as the mechanics would not have been trained!! someone will know the truth, a few yrs back I enquired about an import and was told the price is so and so with 80k on top for registration!!

I doubt they would be selling this without the green book included in the price and I would get it serviced where I bought it.

RedBaron's prices include books and also includes membership to their service centre - which have mechanics with a great deal of experience with big bikes, as that is all they sell. My next bike will be from these guys, I just missed out on the 08 yellow/black CBR1000 they had in - someone put a deposit down on it the day before I viewed it - lovely bike.

someone who thinks he knows everything posted a huge image that was wider than the page thumbsup.gif

So the ZX 14 from Red Baron is a used bike? if you live in Bangkok it's fine but if you live elsewhere who will maintain it? I will definately be interested in a new one if Kawasaki start to stock them next year.

So the ZX 14 from Red Baron is a used bike? if you live in Bangkok it's fine but if you live elsewhere who will maintain it? I will definately be interested in a new one if Kawasaki start to stock them next year.

I would guess 2012 KAWAZAKI ZX14R means brand new, smile.png I live nearly 4 hours from Bangkok but still bought my bike there due to there reputation as being one of the best in Thailand which I'm sure would be backed up by majority of members.

The new GSXR600 they had passed all it's emissions, they even told me they can't sell it to me when i was dreaming of owning it due to it not having the relevant papers and green book, as soon as it had the book and papers it sold quickly.

Also all of their other NEW bikes i have enquired about have all had greenbooks included in the price.

It was reassuring to be told about the GSXR600, the fact they couldn't sell it confirms that they follow the correct procedures for these full powered imported bikes.

Lol... See this bike is for sale againfrom 2 days ago

http://classifieds.thaivisa.com/automotives-vehicles/motorcycles/z1000-march-2012-165812.html

Little plug for you from me to you back at top of thread now

Could be a good deal to be had for someone looking to own one off these owner up for negiotiations now

Edited by taninthai

You had me thinking for a moment there, i thought i had missed something in Kawasaki's line up, ZZR check! ZX14.......

After a quick google i now understand North America refers to the ZZR1400 as the ZX14

The funny thing for me is in my head I say "Zee Zee R1400" and "ZedX14" I'm American so how did that happen? lol

Tony your massive pic makes me have to scroll over 1 page to find the "post" button!

The funny thing for me is in my head I say "Zee Zee R1400" and "ZedX14" I'm American so how did that happen? lol

Tony your massive pic makes me have to scroll over 1 page to find the "post" button!

Yeah, sorry about that bro, since the forum "upgrade" ThaiVisa seems to have lost the ability to auto-resize pics... whistling.gif