The Amazing Kawasaki Z1000

Out on my bike today in the pouring rain, what a great bike this is, fast, comfortable and just <deleted> awesome, I have had lots of big bikes before but nothing like this, obviously paid a lot more than the Uk but I have to say worth every bht, if you can afford to get this bike you will never regret it, my bike is advertized at the moment gods know why I have done that, ah yes it's because I have never kept anthing for longer than 6 months, maybe this is the first to pass this mark. Z RULES!!!

No denying it's agreat bike but the question has to be asked if you love it so much why the quick sale after what 1-2 months ownership

Did you actually read the op, it says I have never kept anything for longer than 6 months but in this case it will be the exception!!

Since this bike it appears is not for sale, if anyone is looking for a 2012 Z1000 there is a BRAND NEW one sitting in Pattaya Kawasaki. Why buy used for a few baht less when you can have NEW and all the warrantee for yourself - cost is 580,000.00 baht.

There is also a NEW 2012 Versys, Yellow and Black color combination, 285,000.00 baht.

Seems those two types of bikes are hard to find brand new at a dealer so get them while you can if your cashed up.

A blatant plug for your own bike you are trying to sell! Fair play, I like your style ;-)

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

Absolutely not a plug to sell my bike, it is now not for sale!!!

I`m lost with this post, one minute it`s for sale on the boards, as leaving thailand quoted elsewhere...now he`s keeping it..head spin time..

Or didn`t the sale price work out too well????

No denying it's agreat bike but the question has to be asked if you love it so much why the quick sale after what 1-2 months ownership

Did you actually read the op, it says I have never kept anything for longer than 6 months but in this case it will be the exception!!

Yep read the op and your original post and advert where you claim it's never seen rain as you don't like to ride in the rain also claim you never took any bike over 120 km/r which is what about 70 mph and sorry thought you were selling because you were leaving Thailand

Your original post today at 17.35 seems like a plug to sell it then in your reply at 18.40 it's not for sale anymore personally I ride bikes for fun and in the rain it's no fun riding anybike let alone a 1000cc beast

Edited by taninthai

550k for 2nd hand one or 580k for brand new

I think most would take the brand new option

it might sell for 500k because its not very old yet ,even then its not the kind of

bike that sells in high numbers and although many people would like it ,most

will settle for a bit less power and get the 2nd hand er6n for around 200k (350k cheaper than this )

While your bike is very nice, and yes I do like that model. There are lots of options for naked sportsbikes now.

What sets your z1000 apart from the many other Japanese and European nakeds and streefighters?

Edited by ShanePashen

While your bike is very nice, and yes I do like that model. There are lots of options for naked sportsbikes now.

What sets your z1000 apart from the many other Japanese and European nakeds and streefighters?

its in thailand already and has a green book smile.png

(thats a huge advantage in itself over import bikes that were never officially launched in thailand )

+ its a great bike in its own right

japanese build quality

kawasaki warranty

lightning fast

and superb looking agressively styled bike

i would like one to play with

but i have too many bikes already

and 580k for a bike with no screen or fairings

is bound to be uncomfortable at speed

Yep read the op and your original post and advert where you claim it's never seen rain as you don't like to ride in the rain also claim you never took any bike over 120 km/r which is what about 70 mph and sorry thought you were selling because you were leaving Thailand

Your original post today at 17.35 seems like a plug to sell it then in your reply at 18.40 it's not for sale anymore personally I ride bikes for fun and in the rain it's no fun riding anybike let alone a 1000cc beast

The bike never saw rain until today, great fun, something I never thought I would say, and no I have never taken any bike over 120 mph which I believe is 200kph, yes I was selling because I was seriously thinking of leaving Thailand after xmas, I change my mind often and other people should not worry about it, I now want to keep the bike and will be driving it in the rain, this is something I never ever did in the UK, bikes are a personal choice, to me this is better than anything else here my opinion!!! and yes there is nothing like a 1000cc beast in my opinion, as I change my mind often the bike might be up for sale again soon, or I might stay here or I might leave, it's all good fun!!!

A blatant plug for your own bike you are trying to sell! Fair play, I like your style ;-)

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

Absolutely not a plug to sell my bike, it is now not for sale!!!

I`m lost with this post, one minute it`s for sale on the boards, as leaving thailand quoted elsewhere...now he`s keeping it..head spin time..

Or didn`t the sale price work out too well????

Don't be lost mate it was for sale for the reasons stated, now I am keeping it, I change my mind often, the bike was not for sale long enough for the sale price as you say not work out very well!!

Yep Kawa, you seem to be a bit confused. Thanks for giving the forum members here the chance to buy your great bike before others can buy it. Waste of time? Maybe in future you should think before writing posts and making adds whistling.gif

Yep Kawa, you seem to be a bit confused. Thanks for giving the forum members here the chance to buy your great bike before others can buy it. Waste of time? Maybe in future you should think before writing posts and making adds whistling.gif

Why? it's how I am get used to it!!!!

Why? it's how I am get used to it!!!!

Why should it matter to anyone if I post an add or post many adds intending to sell something then change my mind, why should it matter if I post I am leaving Thailand then have a change of heart, why should it matter if I say the bike has never been used in the rain then use it in the rain, I change my mind a lot it's how I am, no one has to reply to any posts, no one has to reply to any add but people do, it's a forum and people feel like posting there opinion as I do!! I might still sell, I might still go, I might, well I don't know!! lol

Why should it matter to anyone if I post an add or post many adds intending to sell something then change my mind, why should it matter if I post I am leaving Thailand then have a change of heart, why should it matter if I say the bike has never been used in the rain then use it in the rain, I change my mind a lot it's how I am, no one has to reply to any posts, no one has to reply to any add but people do, it's a forum and people feel like posting there opinion as I do!! I might still sell, I might still go, I might, well I don't know!! lol

Lets make it clear, I post an add when I am certain at the time that is what I want, I might change my mind very quickly, I start a thread because it is what I am thinking at the time, I might change my mind quickly, should this be a problem to anyone, no unless people have a problem with someone who changes his mind often lol biggrin.png

Spot on...

Loads of wind noise , but little substance...Kids get excited with new toys, it takes all sorts...live and let live.

There might be better bikes, but I have the Z so it is the best in my opinion!! I hope they bring out the ZX 14 next here would love one of those Monsters.

Spot on...

Loads of wind noise , but little substance...Kids get excited with new toys, it takes all sorts...live and let live.

Yep thats me a big kid lol

Since this bike it appears is not for sale, if anyone is looking for a 2012 Z1000 there is a BRAND NEW one sitting in Pattaya Kawasaki. Why buy used for a few baht less when you can have NEW and all the warrantee for yourself - cost is 580,000.00 baht.

There is also a NEW 2012 Versys, Yellow and Black color combination, 285,000.00 baht.

Seems those two types of bikes are hard to find brand new at a dealer so get them while you can if your cashed up.

Nakhon Sawan has both of these bikes on the floor right now for immediate delivery and almost always does. No waiting.

I just rode from Chiangmai to Phitsanulok via Tak, yesterday -- 460 kilometers, rain all the way. Not fun, but if you're gonna ride, sometimes you're gonna get wet.

There might be better bikes, but I have the Z so it is the best in my opinion!! I hope they bring out the ZX 14 next here would love one of those Monsters.

Kawasaki had the mighty ZX14 on display at the Bangkok Motor Show. Said they plan to start selling it in Thailand next year. WOOT!

Kawasaki had the mighty ZX14 on display at the Bangkok Motor Show. Said they plan to start selling it in Thailand next year. WOOT!

Did they mention a price?

Did they mention a price?

798k Baht, but of course that's not official and could change. Still, it's a good bit cheaper than the Hayabusa and a hell of a lot more attractive!

146-1112-+2012-kawasaki-zx14r-first-ride+4.jpg

Yo ThaiVisa- what ever happened to your photo auto-resize function?!

I just rode from Chiangmai to Phitsanulok via Tak, yesterday -- 460 kilometers, rain all the way. Not fun, but if you're gonna ride, sometimes you're gonna get wet.

I agree ,if youre afraid to get wet ,you should have bought a car or took the bus

i ride in every type of weather

Only 715k from Red Baron.

Only 715k from Red Baron.

Awesome! Red Baron kicks the dealers arse yet again! ;)

Funny thing is, back when Kawasaki, Thailand was selling the restricted ZX10R I asked them if they could sell me a full power bike and the sales staff straight up told me I'd be better off buying from Red Baron. LMAO!

http://www.redbaronbkk.com/products/item.php?id=120428-0000636

2012 KAWAZAKI ZX14R

715,000฿