Photo From Soi 6 Raid Last Night.

cathy211

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One could argue the police are doing their jobs and maybe if they did these type of spot checks more often, they would find more under age girls and illegal immigrants. I'm not taking sides but stating the facts.

• Like 1

One could argue the police are doing their jobs and maybe if they did these type of spot checks more often, they would find more under age girls and illegal immigrants. I'm not taking sides but stating the facts.

The police would be lining their pockets, do you think anyone gives a fig about hookers in this town ?

Oh no ! They didn't raid the Public Library too did they ? That is the only reason many of the local (expat) residents ever go to soi 6 !

I go there for legal advice. My lawyer's office is there. Truly.

Edited by doggie888888

I know a bar owner in soi 6 he said that they closed off the soi at all exits, every bar was raided,

Every worker had to wait in the soi to be Urine tested 1 by 1

Not sure how many passed or failed the test but I'm guessing a few were hiding it out in a closet until the police went away

They should have HIV tested them at the same time.

Anyone know the number of arrests ?

About 80 arrested...

Just chatting to my lady on-line, and she has just left the police station after checking why one of our staff has been held after the soi 6 raid. She says that literally dozens of girls being held, mostly for drugs, and many underage.

As per typical Thailand, they have raided soi 6, rounded up many girls who may have drug issues, but FORGOT to inform the police doctors, hence they can only start proper checks from 11 tomorrow morning. All of the girls will be held until then so Soi 6 will be a little light on staff tomorrow.

My girl says there are about 80 girls being held, and will all be checked tomorrow, but I dont know if this will affect the bar owners, or just the girls.

I am guessing if underage, then the owners will have a problem, but if drugs, its down to the girls.

post-149387-0-62513500-1336462076_thumb.

Great view of the black shorts and top...nice!

Yeah, he's got a fine set of delts, biceps and triceps going on.

Could be...it's a little tough to tell definitively from the back. Might just have to investigate this personally...I feel a thirst for a beer overcoming me. Looks like the bar in question is opposite the Hole In [One] bar :)