Soi 6 Lock-Down As Government Officers Conduct Checks Of Bars And Workers

Rimmer

Pattaya’s Soi 6 in lock-down as government officers conduct checks of bars and workers

08_05_55_1_2.jpg

PATTAYA:--The popular Soi 6 entertainment zone was on lock-down on Monday Night as District Officers conducted license checks on bars and urine tests on employees.

Officers blocked the two ends of the street which is located in Central Pattaya and began by inspecting the licenses of each venue and ensuring that no minors were working in the bars. No irregularities were found and at this point the officers focused their attentions on the bar workers.

Over 100 women and transsexuals were urine tested with 60 of them failing the test which led to their arrest. The 50 women and 10 transsexuals were later transferred to Pattaya Police Station and charged with class 1 drug consumption offences. However, the majority of the arrestees denied taking class 1 drugs and claimed they failed the tests as they were taking prescribed medication

Full story:http://www.pattayaon...s-bars-workers/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-05-08

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Over 100 women and transsexuals were urine tested with 60 of them failing the test which led to their arrest.

I see the no drugs campaign is yielding fruits.The result is worrying if you ask me

However, the majority of the arrestees denied taking class 1 drugs and claimed they failed the tests as they were taking prescribed medication

clap2.gifclap2.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

You guys are missing the point. 40 didn't take drugs. That's great. And all over 18 or 20 whatever the age they are enforcing now. And considering there are about 300 people working on Soi Six actually capturing 100 was good. Since there are at least 10 exits from Soi Six the people who got caught by blocking the two ends were probably not the brightest of the bright.

You guys are missing the point. 40 didn't take drugs. That's great. And all over 18 or 20 whatever the age they are enforcing now. And considering there are about 300 people working on Soi Six actually capturing 100 was good. Since there are at least 10 exits from Soi Six the people who got caught by blocking the two ends were probably not the brightest of the bright.

At least 10 exits from Soi 6, thats handy to know if the missus ever decides to pay a visit to try and catch me out! What are you doing up there anyway at your ripe old age, you should be ashamed of yourself!rolleyes.gif

At least 10 exits from Soi 6, thats handy to know if the missus ever decides to pay a visit to try and catch me out! What are you doing up there anyway at your ripe old age, you should be ashamed of yourself!rolleyes.gif

I am actually. I never go into a bar without a back door with easy access to a motorcycle taxi. I always sit with my back to a wall and never go into a bar without a mirror. You'd think I was a spy or SAS but no. I used to date an Issan bar girl. Well, more than one actually before I found the hi so Thai Chinese love of my life. Oasis go go on Soi Buakhow is a good example. I can grab a dancer off stage; out the back door and be on a motorcycle headed out of Pattaya in only 36 seconds.

I am actually. I never go into a bar without a back door with easy access to a motorcycle taxi. I always sit with my back to a wall and never go into a bar without a mirror. You'd think I was a spy or SAS but no. I used to date an Issan bar girl. Well, more than one actually before I found the hi so Thai Chinese love of my life. Oasis go go on Soi Buakhow is a good example. I can grab a dancer off stage; out the back door and be on a motorcycle headed out of Pattaya in only 36 seconds.

Yes, Back Doors are very important in Soi 6. Been that way for years

Frankly I wonder how anyone can manage to work there and NOT take drugs.

Totaly agree,could u bang a 65 yo fat woman when sober

Every Thursday. Not so bad. A little wine and she cooks spaghetti and toasted garlic bread.

Presume you do not venture to the west side of Walking St???

Presume you do not venture to the west side of Walking St???

Yes you have that right. At least I think you do. Standing in the middle of the road looking at the ocean the back doors are on the left. As are the motorcycle taxis.

Edited by kerryk