Bus From Korat To Pattaya?

Neole

I will be finishing work tomorrow (thursday) around 4:30 pm and wish to go to pattaya by bus. I can go direct or via bangkok if no other option.

Does anyone know which bus from where and what time?

• 6 months later...

All you need to do is to go to the bus terminal of Nakhonchai air in Korat. Buses to Pattaya/Rayong are driving pretty often. All buses coming from Ubon, Sisaket, Surin, Buri Ram etc stop there on the way to Pattaya, or nearby destinations.

Silver class have better drivers, buses are in best condition, no drunks driving you around. Have a good trip.

Cheers-wai2.gif

Sri Monkol operate a regular direct service to Pattaya ,nearly all double deck VIP buses,the newer ones have a built in massage in the seatback.They go off around stand 7 in Korat & terminate on Sai Sam in Pattaya.

I prefer real hands to get a massage/ Nakhonchai do have the best drivers. coffee1.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys. It sounds as if they do go quite often. The Schedule I saw looked like one at 10.30 am but then nothing until the middle of the night. I know this isn't accurate as I drive past Korat station all the time and always see buses headed for Pattaya or Chonburi leaving the station with various companies.