Jealous German Skinhead Knife Killer Caught In Khon Kaen

webfact

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

At 03:00 on May 9 the detectives traced Mr. Michael through his mobile phone number.
Very interesting??

your gsm can be located because always connect to the nearest antenna and number would be in the girls phone

Thank you Inspector Klueso, biggrin.png

Mr. Michael a skinhead wearing an earring with the swastika, nazi symbol. The police had to talk to him all the time because they were afraid that he would commit suicide.

I'm afraid to say that this guy should be allowed to commit suicide. Swastikas for Spastics......wai.gif

Hmmm, did you just manage to insult a large part of the Buddhist culture? Why yes, you did! bah.gif

Oh no he didn't. He insulted neo-nazis. (and people with cerebal palsy).

Ah but yes, he did. He should have said "people who express their own inferiority complex with nazi symbology are morons" and he would have limited the taunt to skinheads, neo nazis and British aristocracy.

So is it CALLED a Swastika in thew Buddhist culture? I don't think so.

It IS called a Swastika in German and skinhead culture.

it is also oriented and in completely different context in both cultures.

But seeing he IS a German Skinhead Neo-nazi,

with likely no knowledge of the Buddhist usage,

then it can not be refering to an earlier Buddhist usage of a similar symbol.

So I do not see it in any way insulting Buddhist culture.

Edited by animatic
  • Like 1

OMG look at his earring! This guys was lost long time ago and grew up very sad prob..

Well let all the stories begin again (lol)

By the way i see Thai also with the same symbol on a T-shirt but little know what it is here.

The Swastica for Thais is having different meaning. It is a symbol used in budhism. Check out about the Swastica more here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika and you will see how many times and places it was and is used befor Nazis.

Obviously the one in the German guys ears is not symbol of budhism...

right... But i see the same colour T-shirt with black and red from germany and even my country The Netherlands from punks in the .. let's say 80's

I am not discussing here which one is meaning what, just did want to clarify that it can have multiple meanings. I can't tell why the German guy or the Thai one is wearing it.

• Like 1

I read this story in the Thai language' Daily News' yesterday and noted the absence of any mention that the victim was leaching large amounts of money from the offender. Almost makering her look like a stand up model citizen. Selective reporting I guess.

And you know the victim was leaching large amounts of money from the offender, how? That he paid off her gambling debt of Bht 100,000? This is large? Eur 2,500?

For Isaan it is large!!! Wages per day, 180.- Baht, if you lucky! 5.000 Bath a month, is 20 month, 1,5 years salary! Not much?

• Like 2

I guess he grew up in West Germany where only some years ago they still teached the kids in school other facts of WWII

That he did not get much love would be an easy guess as well.

Would you care to substantiate this nonsense with a couple of references? Oh wait, you can't! You just like to tell lies on the internet! sick.gif

How can I lie if I say I guess about some background? And nonsense for you but this would be a very clear connection where you maybe not know anything about? And i never say it is my way, I guess... so why act like a fool?

orosee, I would say by reading your posts that you are the fool.

• Like 1

It takes a newbie foreigner time to figure out that a Thai woman's buffalo didn't die and her grandfather doesn't need an operation. Also, she needs a new house for her parents because they don't have 3. (two from the previous foreigners.)

If they come here without doing any research, God knows theres enough been written on the subject as I said A fool and his money......whistling.gif....

and still they come, totally unprepared.. and we will continue reading these type of stories for years to come!!

Edited by Tafia

He's somewhat of a confused Nazi to have an Asian girlfriend. He must have been off the day they did "white supremacy" at school.

Nazis screwed around with and raped lots of Jews and other non-Aryans in WWII, I don't think their theories taught to avoid them, just to treat them badly. So in this case completely consistent. . .

People confess so easy in Thailand...guess it's a case of knowing a confession usually gets you half the jail sentence (or a death sentence converted to a long jail sentence) combined with fearing they have no change of beating the rap in court.

I understand that there aren't many restrictions on police interrogation techniques here either.

If I gave a Thai woman 100K and she was wanting more and more money that would piss me off. I would send her walking before I spent all that money. Stabbing is another matter. Nothing is worth the consequences of killing someone.

Shouldn't that be "Nothing is worth killing someone"?

At 03:00 on May 9 the detectives traced Mr. Michael through his mobile phone number.
Very interesting??

Cell phone companies can approximate your cell phone location by "pinging" it. When cell phones are turned on, they emit a signal. Cell phone companies can "ping" or contact the cell phone and discover the nearest tower the signal is coming from. Police and law enforcement use this method regularly to track down missing persons. So for future reference, if you're on the run, turn off your cell phone and take out the battery...

• Like 1

This is a terrible thing to happen !!! Both Farang men and Thai women are very naive . The men think they can find love with very pretty much younger women ; Thai women seem completely undiscriminating in their choice of men , if he's got money to spend thats OK . It doesn't matter who the man is , fat , ugly , old , decrepit , or a brute , as long as he has money to spend .

Foreign men fall in love and are prepared to give their all , but fail to realise that Thai women are quite different in their thinking . I have met several foreign men , who when they have built a beautiful house and been stripped of all their assets , have been told to get out . Some women have several boyfriends still working in their own countries , who each send money every month .

Foreign men need to wake up to reality , love and loyalty is for their culture and may not be readily found in Thai women . The victim was married to an Englishman before , is said to have divorced him , or did he divorce her ? My sincere condolences to the victim's family !!!

Not a bad summation of multicultural relationships in Thailand and good advice.

• Like 1

The victim leaves a 16-year-old daughter, who told police she had no idea why Michael had killed her mother.

A 16 year old daughter with 33 young herself? Also wrong in relation-comparison, I think!

Edited by ALFREDO

This guy clearly isn't the same guy pictured in the earlier thread... who was that actually a picture of?

I think the 1st pic may have been a pic the girl had in her place

They do actually look to be the same guy + some fat & minus some hair....can't hide that nose though

german%20stabbs.jpeg

125.jpg

Edited by flying

Very interesting??

Cell phone companies can approximate your cell phone location by "pinging" it. When cell phones are turned on, they emit a signal. Cell phone companies can "ping" or contact the cell phone and discover the nearest tower the signal is coming from. Police and law enforcement use this method regularly to track down missing persons. So for future reference, if you're on the run, turn off your cell phone and take out the battery...

its not the cellphone its the sim, but yea..

Very interesting??

This goes back to an argument I had some time ago with some know-it-all (as usual) TV posters who assumed that the Thai Police aren't at all clever and can't do anything so technologically advanced as actually tracking someone's whereabouts through their phone or tracing emails etc. Guess this proves them wrong.

Very interesting??

Actually, it is more precise than the nearest tower. By scribing the signal radius of the strongest signal tower and then doing the same thing with two other towers, an area where all three circles intersect will locate the phone's location.

• Like 1

Very interesting??

its not the cellphone its the sim, but yea..

Don't forget now that a lot of phones have GPS which authorities can access remotely, so no need to triangulate anything, they get an exact position.

Very interesting??

This goes back to an argument I had some time ago with some know-it-all (as usual) TV posters who assumed that the Thai Police aren't at all clever and can't do anything so technologically advanced as actually tracking someone's whereabouts through their phone or tracing emails etc. Guess this proves them wrong.

You sure the police did this or was it the cell provider?

This is a terrible thing to happen !!! Both Farang men and Thai women are very naive . The men think they can find love with very pretty much younger women ;

Not this time!

The man is some years younger as the victim and at least without an ugly body.

16 year old had no Idea WHY her mother was killed,---to word it better, before she was killed did she have any idea what was going on ??? or the bleeding of stupid farangs is normal to her eyes. The farang is a complete nutter-yes a killer no matter what reason. The woman was just a normal lady doing what a vast amount of ladies do in Thailand.

He's somewhat of a confused Nazi to have an Asian girlfriend. He must have been off the day they did "white supremacy" at school.

The pic of him yesterday was a guy with hair. Is this an attempt at an image change or is this guy a genuine skinhead?

Spot on! It would be illegal to wear a swastika in Germany (or Austria). And it would be really interesting for him to turn up at a neo-nazi rally with his Asian girlfriend. He probably sees it as a "fashion accessory" rather than a political statement. Sad.