Jealous German Skinhead Knife Killer Caught In Khon Kaen

webfact

"Thai women all second-class all across the society" - Strange that the prime minister happens to be female then isn't it?

Yingluck is not PM because of being female or because of being hard-working, she is PM because she is sister of Thaksin & she looks good on election posters and she is tying up some legal loose ends before he gets home. Do you really think a normal hard-working woman would go from sweeping up in the shanty-town to being PM in Thailand?

[wiki] As of February 2010, women held 87 out of 623 seats in Thailand’s bicameral parliament.However, the political representation at provincial, municipal, and village levels of government is several percentage points lower, and often in the low single-digits.

Survey data from 2006 indicates that most people in Thailand believe that it is rarely justifiable for a man to beat his wife, but only 38% answered that it was never justifiable.

Other "equality" stuff, the law allows that only the head of the household may acquire land and the Ministry of Interior routinely registers men as the heads of households. This negatively affects women’s ability to obtain land in their own names. In addition, married women in Thailand face the additional restriction of needing their husband’s consent for some legal transactions. A woman cannot file for divorce on the grounds of her husband’s adultery, but a man can file for divorce on the grounds of his wife’s adultery.

Over 55% of university graduates are women and yet across society the majority of women are grouped in the very lowest paid jobs bracket, particularly domestic service etc.

Edited by Yunla

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When I caught my Thai wife banging away with a Thai man in my house.... on my bed...... (my 2 year old son sitting outside the bedroom door)..... the police said I should have killed them both... and I would not have been charged.... I didn't kill either of them ... so I wonder if they look at crimes of passion in a different way in Thailand?

The police came out to investigate your wife banging another dude?

Yes...the guy banging the slut was a local cop.... He must have called for help but back fired, he got his head kicked in from his boss!

• Like 2

He's a stone cold murderer and deserves the death penalty for what he did to that beautiful innocent young woman. Seventeen stabs to her body, he's an animal, my heart goes out to her family, rip.

He can always claim self defense!

I was juror in a similar case 35 stab wounds....we found him guilty... Only because some of the wounds were in the back! Hard to run in to a knife backwards....

I wish I had the power to instantly transport all the sick misguided disturbed individuals on this thread to an isolated island where there were no females for them to abuse and murder and let them all rot away, they do not deserve to be breathing the same air as normal people, most likely they have already lived a life of abusing many women/wives in their homeland and come here to LOS thinking it's ok to continue here - extemely sick low life individuals who are highly likely into other forms of abuse - you know who you are and so do we

As long as they ship out the outrageously self-righteous with them, I'm all for it.

• Like 1

I wish I had the power to instantly transport all the sick misguided disturbed individuals on this thread to an isolated island where there were no females for them to abuse and murder and let them all rot away, they do not deserve to be breathing the same air as normal people, most likely they have already lived a life of abusing many women/wives in their homeland and come here to LOS thinking it's ok to continue here - extemely sick low life individuals who are highly likely into other forms of abuse - you know who you are and so do we

comments like that puts you on the same boat...

comments like that puts you on the same boat...

you think

What self respecting Nazi would have a non-Aryan girlfriend?

I see many who have Nazi ideas in Thailand and Cambodia who not care to have Asia GF, make Sex with Asian women.

Even Hitler made a pact with Japan, short before WW2, did not care at all!

And helped Japan in declaring war on USA after Pearl Harbor.

His last downfall!

Please change your medication immediately..........coffee1.gif

What is wrong in my posting? PM also ok.

I like to learn from different opinions, mostly -How wrong they are!-tongue.png

-Hitler- the Nr.1 Nazi went in bed with the Asians-Japanese and he was very fast to declare war against the US after Pearl H.

Broke his neck even faster.

Right!

"I see many who have Nazi ideas in Thailand and Cambodia who not care to have Asia GF, make Sex with Asian women."

Right to! I see, I meet. I met.

You disagree!

You Nazi and disguising as -No Nazi- and know so exactly what you writing about?

Anyway, -Change your medication, stop smoking the wrong things and stop sniffing whatever you sniff!wink.png

And refrain from your needless one and two liners! coffee1.gif

PS You German as you point out in another Posting and do not know your history, sad!

I am Austrian and probably older than you, learned my lesson!

Alfredo, who are you replying too?

-hhiser-

Post 16:52 to you and Post 00:52 to -sirchai-

Anyway, -hhiser- Hitler, so he wrote his thoughts, saw the Chinese and Japanese with long histories of their countries as possible Partners in the world.

Thailand had a long history to, slightly smaller, not so important, he would have written and thought about them not bad either.

-Special as they could avoid to be ruled by the English or French for a long time!- Such a thing certainly impressed him.

The possibility to have a bed partner from one of these countries (Comfort women, the Japanese called them in the war.) is also for a Nazi not far fetched.

A wedding is perhaps another story!

-sirchai- wrote me a very nice and good PM in the meantime, thank you! Bravo!clap2.gif

Maybe these few lines from Hitler's "Political Testament" (courtesy wikipedia) will clarify the issue. He specifically mentions China and Japan, but you surely could include Siam (Thailand).

There is no evidence that this guy was an outspoken "skinhead" or nazi. He shaved his head only after the murder in an attempt to change his appearance. In german expat forums he is described as a nice guy (with a past? career in the red light business) however with a short fuze.

1. No actually you can not include Siam, Hitler did not.

2. So he has to be outspoken to be a neo-nazi skinhead? Although I admit I do not know if he was a neo-nazi. I made a judgment from the swastika earring. I do not believe Germans would wear that symbol as a mere fashion statement.

• Like 1

Maybe these few lines from Hitler's "Political Testament" (courtesy wikipedia) will clarify the issue. He specifically mentions China and Japan, but you surely could include Siam (Thailand).

There is no evidence that this guy was an outspoken "skinhead" or nazi. He shaved his head only after the murder in an attempt to change his appearance. In german expat forums he is described as a nice guy (with a past? career in the red light business) however with a short fuze.

2. So he has to be outspoken to be a neo-nazi skinhead? Although I admit I do not know if he was a neo-nazi. I made a judgment from the swastika earring. I do not believe Germans would wear that symbol as a mere fashion statement.

Re. 1. He probably would, if Thailand had contributed to the war effort. But the warped mind of a lunatic...

Re. 2. I checked in the german expat forums. Those who knew him mention nothing of a neo-nazi attitude. Shaving your hair off to avoid being recognized by the police doesn't make you a skinhead. And wearing a swastika earring (probably bought here in thailand) is first a display of bad taste, then it is showing the finger at the authorities back in Germany and only then a visual signal of a right wing political attitude.

We should wait for solid evidence before attaching the nazi label to this guy.

The evidence isn't about what he looks like but what he did, murder a young women in cold blood by stabbing her not once but 17 times to death. In any country especially Thailand this deserves the toughest sentence, death by lethal injection.

Re. 1. He probably would, if Thailand had contributed to the war effort. But the warped mind of a lunatic...

Re. 2. I checked in the german expat forums. Those who knew him mention nothing of a neo-nazi attitude. Shaving your hair off to avoid being recognized by the police doesn't make you a skinhead. And wearing a swastika earring (probably bought here in thailand) is first a display of bad taste, then it is showing the finger at the authorities back in Germany and only then a visual signal of a right wing political attitude.

Yes all we have are suppositions.

The evidence isn't about what he looks like but what he did, murder a young women in cold blood by stabbing her not once but 17 times to death. In any country especially Thailand this deserves the toughest sentence, death by lethal injection.

Trying to remember Hitler's quote about iteration making something true. Best forgotton, I suppose.

I read this story in the Thai language' Daily News' yesterday and noted the absence of any mention that the victim was leaching large amounts of money from the offender. Almost makering her look like a stand up model citizen. Selective reporting I guess.

With all due respect, but the Thai press probably doesn't need to report the fact that she was "milking" a few farang - that is simply assumed by the vast majority of Thais - everybody knows their own kind.

Let's face it, but the most decent people (Thai or any other nationality for that matter) wouldn't get involved with a skin head.

Would you? I know I wouldn't (and I'm speaking from experience).

Are you for real?!?!? Anybody who walks around wearing any kind of swastika is making a clear statement - except maybe the Thai youth who don't have the foggiest idea who, where or what that is all about (the original Indian meaning aside). It's not a display of taste but of ideology.

Unless I am mistaken, the article does state Mr. Michael as the accused. I do not know him personally, he is not one of the many fun, happy and colorful characters I know in Udon. Though, his antics are commonplace with other fly by nighters that come and think they can do what they want in this small(er) city without repercussions. Not the first and sadly probably not the last.

Reason for edit: correcting my atrotious spelling via the tablet keyboard.

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

Edited by TheGhostWithin

Unless I am mistaken, the article does state Mr. Michael as the accused. I do not know him personally, he is not one of the many fun, happy and colorful characters I know in Udon. Though, his antics are commonplace with other fly by nighters that come and think they can do what they want in this small(er) city without repercussions. Not the first and sadly probably not the last.

Reason for edit: correcting my atrotious spelling via the tablet keyboard.

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

I am NOT a member of the spelling police but that is funny, it should be 'correcting my atrocious spelling' biggrin.png Now don't edit it out....it's funny!

Edited by GentlemanJim
  • Like 1