Thailand Needs Cricket

Back on the promotion of the great game of Cricket to Thailand we do need to do something different to capture a wider audience.

post-104736-0-89346900-1338592871_thumb.

Now this has been used as part of the promotion of the game at a State level here in Australia and I was wondering if some you braver Team Members would do something similar so we could use the images in promotional footage?

Nominations are currently open ...

You want to see a row of guy with pasty white wobbling bellies?

Speak for yourself sunshine!

But your cute white and fluffy brown stomach might be a bit different.

Maybe we could do a photo shoot of you chasing the Circket ball round the oval!

U know i love to chase the ball.

I can admit that my belly is very white and is more wobbly than not. No special padding against waist high bouncers needed here

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Back on the promotion of the great game of Cricket to Thailand we do need to do something different to capture a wider audience.

Now this has been used as part of the promotion of the game at a State level here in Australia and I was wondering if some you braver Team Members would do something similar so we could use the images in promotional footage?

This is not the best photo of the thread so far

I saw many similarly attired pumped-up Aussies on holiday in Phuket a while back

More recently, we visited Pattaya and saw many topless British "blokes" (and Russians)

I have to admit the Aussies pull the look off a lot better than us Brits (or Russians)

Do all Australian guys have chest muscles like this?

I saw many similarly attired pumped-up Aussies on holiday in Phuket a while back

More recently, we visited Pattaya and saw many topless British "blokes" (and Russians)

I have to admit the Aussies pull the look off a lot better than us Brits (or Russians)

I don't know about BookMan, but thats a perfect picture of me.

laugh.pngthumbsup.gif

laugh.pngthumbsup.gif

Hey...do you have the same hairdo as Andrew?

Do all Australian guys have chest muscles like this? (my bolding)

doh024.gif ... you actually had to ask that question?

Naturally ... cowboy.gif

OH, as far as looks go ... I'm probably closer to Shane Watson ,,, the cricketer on the right as we look at the photo.

Though he's a bit taller then I am ...

Naturally ... cowboy.gif

OH, as far as looks go ... I'm probably closer to Shane Watson ,,, the cricketer on the right as we look at the photo.

But your better looking mate......so Missfarmgirl said....thumbsup.gif

Now this has been used as part of the promotion of the game at a State level here in Australia and ...

This is not the best photo of the thread so far ...

As you know I have been quite diligent with the promotion of this Cricketing, as I would dearly love the Thai people to embrace the love of Cricket as much as they are able to love their sick buffalo back to health after some monetary injections from a 3rd party.

So here is a sneak preview of my Avatar which I concocted in the wee hours of this morning.

The graphics will be made available for promotional material associated with Cricket in Thailand.

post-104736-0-85328600-1338610720_thumb. - post-104736-0-99781300-1338609728_thumb.

--------- Currently ---------------- Contemplated

Suggestions / Thoughts?

Edited by David48

Now this has been used as part of the promotion of the game at a State level here in Australia and ...

As you know I have been quite diligent with the promotion of this Cricketing, as I would dearly love the Thai people to embrace the love of Cricket as much as they are able to love their sick buffalo back to health after some monetary injection from a 3rd party.

So here is a sneak preview of my Avatar which I concocted in the wee hours of this morning.

The graphics will be made available for promotional material associated with Cricket in Thailand.

- post-104736-0-99781300-1338609728_thumb.

------------- Currently ---------------------- Contemplated

Suggestions / Thoughts?

Before I give, My unbiased, opinion I would like to wait until our knee expert gives his.rolleyes.gif

JT SC, I am waiting....coffee1.gif

^^ Not liking?

Because there was no Chup-a-Chup, I'd thought that you would approve.

Sooooooooo much work to get her legs to appear as almost 3D.

OK.. here is my unbiased opinion

love those knees....Oh! and legs......thumbsup.gifclap2.gif

I am sorry to interrupt my dear PM, but I do feel that I must bring to the attention of our other team, notice I said team, members that our effort to promote why “Thailand Needs Cricket” is a TEAM EFFORT.

I don’t want to complain, but as I see it, our PM David48 and myself, the CSC, appear to be putting a lot of time in at the crease, resulting in having to put 35/8 in to achieve our goal.

I am thinking of asking my mate to put a ban on the participation in other topics, so that we can regroup our team, and in so doing, achieve our goal.

Sorry if this sound negative, but I do feel that it should be brought to the attention of all team members, as our goal is going to require a super human effort.

Thanks for hearing me out, and yes, I am ready for the flack.coffee1.gif .....so fire away

Edited by kevjohn

I am sorry to interrupt my dear PM, but I do feel that I must bring to the attention of our other team, notice I said team, members that our effort to promote why “Thailand Needs Cricket” is a TEAM EFFORT.

I don’t want to complain, but as I see it, our PM David48 and myself, the CSC, appear to be putting a lot of time in at the crease, resulting in having to put 35/8 in to achieve our goal.

I am thinking of asking my mate to put a ban, on the participation in other topics, so that we can regroup our team, and in so doing, achieve our goal.

Sorry if this sound negative, but I do feel that it should be brought to the attention of all team members, as our goal is going to require a super human effort.

Thanks for hearing me out, and yes, I am ready for the flack.coffee1.gif .....so fire away

Good idea about the ban on participation in other threads but maybe slightly extreme

I think it is fine to post in other threads but do remember to mention this thread whenever possible

AND

When posting in this thread, don't worry if what you are saying makes any sense or is interesting

Just post, post, post

^^ Not liking?

OK.. here is my unbiased opinion

love those knees....Oh! and legs......thumbsup.gifclap2.gif

+1

As you know I have been quite diligent with the promotion of this Cricketing, as I would dearly love the Thai people to embrace the love of Cricket as much as they are able to love their sick buffalo back to health after some monetary injection from a 3rd party.

- post-104736-0-99781300-1338609728_thumb.

------------- Currently ---------------------- Contemplated

Suggestions / Thoughts?

Before I give, My unbiased, opinion I would like to wait until our knee expert gives his.rolleyes.gif

JT SC, I am waiting....coffee1.gif

No need for unbiased opinions here

As you know I have been quite diligent with the promotion of this Cricketing, as I would dearly love the Thai people to embrace the love of Cricket as much as they are able to love their sick buffalo back to health after some monetary injections from a 3rd party.

post-104736-0-85328600-1338610720_thumb. - post-104736-0-99781300-1338609728_thumb.

Suggestions / Thoughts?

I prefer "contemplated"; nicer colour scheme

^^ Not liking?

If you technology allows you to make it look 3D, does that mean you are able to move her legs?

If so, would others like to suggest any repositioning of her legs? I have no comment

Suggestions / Thoughts?

Another winner from yourself.

Fish farming, Visa Agent and now Graphic Avatar designer...

Definitely an all rounder for the team

Naturally ... cowboy.gif

But your better looking mate......so Missfarmgirl said....thumbsup.gif

Maybe she thought you asked who is better loo-king (meaning king of the loo)

If I can just make one comment re you saying that you agree with brit1984.......in Aus, if you want to get on and climb the Corporate ladder, that is the number one rule.......always agree with the Boss.wink.png

Number one rule world wide...except for some modern thinking European countries. thumbsup.gif

Yes, always agree with the boss until you rise beside him, then undermine him and become the new boss

By the way, I am talking about the corporate world, not this thread

and try to like each other's posts as much as our current allocation of likes permits!

I try to like all your the posts, but I keep running out.

The reason I was involved in that other thread was to complain about "No more Likes" after 10:30 in the morning.

If I can just make one comment re you saying that you agree with brit1984.......in Aus, if you want to get on and climb the Corporate ladder, that is the number one rule.......always agree with the Boss.wink.png

Number one rule world wide...except for some modern thinking European countries. thumbsup.gif

Yes, always agree with the boss until you rise beside him, then undermine him and become the new boss

By the way, I am talking about the corporate world, not this thread

I'm glad you understand Boss because, so was I.......(Note...kevjohn, you have never had a boss like this)

Suggestions / Thoughts?

Another winner from yourself.

Fish farming, Visa Agent and now Graphic Avatar designer...

Definitely an all rounder for the team

+1thumbsup.gifclap2.gif

^^ Not liking?

Your effort is appreciated; great job

"Like"

and try to like each other's posts as much as our current allocation of likes permits!

I try to like all your the posts, but I keep running out.

The reason I was involved in that other thread was to complain about "No more Likes" after 10:30 in the morning.

Ok

Sent from iPhone; please forgive any typos or violations of forum rules