Thailand Needs Cricket

To promote our cause, we need to find a wayward famous person and fix them through a course of cricket.

Then, we can do some "before" and "after" shots (and have them explain on video how cricket helped them).

Which wayward famous person (or people) should we fix with cricket?

Sent from iPhone; please forgive any typos or violations of forum rules

I'm sure we could find a wayward famous person in government....so take your pick....smile.png

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think David was just trying to encourage us to use a bit more bottom hand for extra power

Sublime cover drives through the infield and onto the boundary are always welcome

Cheeky singles to rotate the strike are also welcome (and often necessary)

BUT coffee is disgusting so lets not mention it again, I prefer Red Fanta

Every man to his own tastes when it come to drinks

You...Red Fanta...1%

me....coffee...1%

other team members.....beer...98%

edit

Red Fanta rots your teeth...I know....I don't have any.

I imagine SC prefers something a little stronger than beer...

What....His wife?.....ermm.gif

Typical Aussie....got an answer for everything........thumbsup.gifclap2.gifcheesy.gif

Everything except fast leg theory bowling...

Don't be so sure Boss. I bet he's working on it now.smile.png

He will soon have 3 hours before he needs to answer, so George said.

Typical Aussie....got an answer for everything........thumbsup.gifclap2.gifcheesy.gif

Here's my theory....The Pomms will break every moral rule they can and then change the real rules so no one else can

Here's my theory....The Pomms will break every moral rule they can and then change the real rules so no one else can

and if it were the yanks they will tear up the rule book and do what they want anyway.

and if it were the yanks they will tear up the rule book and do what they want anyway.

Blimey Charlie, Harry.....you were quick of the mark then.....I'd given you 3hrs while the forum was down .

To promote our cause, we need to find a wayward famous person and fix them through a course of cricket.

Then, we can do some "before" and "after" shots (and have them explain on video how cricket helped them).

I'm sure we could find a wayward famous person in government....so take your pick....smile.png

I was thinking more of a world famous celebrity (not necessarily Thai) who has fallen from grace

Maybe someone like Charlie Sheen... any other ideas?....

I was thinking more of a world famous celebrity (not necessarily Thai) who has fallen from grace

Who is grace

was it a serious fall?

Or

Kanye West

Kanye West finished off 2009 making a fool of himself defending his September fiasco of interrupting Taylor Swift on stage at the video music awards.

I don't believe it, every time I look over the fence, you guys are at the crease slogging it out.........but now you must be on an extended tea break......or did someone put too much salt in the coffee. sick.gif

Never to much salt in the coffee.

Only just hit the crease. Had to do some quick runs and take the stepdaughter to the airport.

Will keep an eye on the ball and make sure it's not being bowled to long.

Do advise.....keep looking over the fence......you would be surprised what you might see.

I don't believe it, every time I look over the fence, you guys are at the crease slogging it out.........but now you must be on an extended tea break......or did someone put too much salt in the coffee. sick.gif

Never to much salt in the coffee.

Only just hit the crease. Had to do some quick runs and take the stepdaughter to the airport.

Will keep an eye on the ball and make sure it's not being bowled to long.

Do advise.....keep looking over the fence......you would be surprised what you might see.

Take a rest big fella ...

Slow over rate today.

Maybe time to have a few swings in a few other topics to keep your run rate up ... I'm sure they will appreciate your enthusiasm to contribute ... wink.png

This one just started about what makes you happy today ... here.

Maybe you can share your love of coffee with those fine folk?

No nasty comments there ... walking dogs at Sunset, hearing Children playing and the like.

Since you like salt ... maybe worth reading the Thread on Iodine Deficiency Blamed on Low IQ In Thai Children.

Or

Kanye West

Kanye West finished off 2009 making a fool of himself defending his September fiasco of interrupting Taylor Swift on stage at the video music awards.

Indeed, he could easily be fixed by cricket

I think we could (and should) try to fix someone who is even more broken

Or

Lindsay Lohan

The only thing getting fixed in Lindsay Lohan’s life is the household furniture.

Good idea, she is quite a mess

But cricket could fix her

Then she can tell the world

Good thinking

Me, thinking good, is my good thinking....I think.....smile.png

Edited by kevjohn

Or

Lindsay Lohan

The only thing getting fixed in Lindsay Lohan’s life is the household furniture.

Good idea, she is quite a mess

But cricket could fix her

Then she can tell the world

Good thinking

Me, thinking good, is my good thinking....I think.....smile.png

I think so too, I think

I had a quick skim through the 2800 odd posts and I do have a problem that I don't think has been addressed in in this thread, and I don't know how cricket can fix this.

Seat belts in Taxis.

More specifically, how to stop the owners tying the belts under the seats so you cannot use them.

I had a quick skim through the 2800 odd posts and I do have a problem that I don't think has been addressed in in this thread, and I don't know how cricket can fix this.

Seat belts in Taxis.

More specifically, how to stop the owners tying the belts under the seats so you cannot use them.

Little Brother, You raise a valid concern re seat belts in taxis.

However, I do believe that cricket can address this problem, as SC will ensure that all Cheer Squad Members wear their belts when travelling,

creating a flow on situation in the education of family, friend, work mates and so on.

When this is achieved, taxi customers will require that all taxis have, proper operating seat belts and they are not tied under the seat.

These are my thoughts on what I do believe, is a serious problem, here in Thailand

Edited by kevjohn

Seat belts in Taxis.

Little Brother, You raise a valid concern re seat belts in taxis.

However, I do believe that cricket can address this problem, as SC will ensure that all Cheer Squad Members wear their belts when travelling,

creating a flow on situation in the education of family, friend, work mates and so on.

When this is achieved, taxi customers will require that all taxis have, proper operating seat belts and they are not tied under the seat.

These are my thoughts on what I do believe, is a serious problem, here in Thailand

or should that be..all Cheer Squad Members wear only their belts when travelling,