Things I Really Miss When In Thailand

krobert6

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I miss helpful shop assistants.

I miss awake shop assistants

I miss not being followed around by shop assistants when all I want to do is browse at a few electrical items.

That's to stop you shoving that fridge under you shirt and walking out... I agree they bloody annoy you following you around the store making you feel uneasy. They do that and I just walk out and go elsewhere

everyone missing something here did not arrive yet

Arrogant Rubbish.

I have lived here 17 years and miss my Mother visiting me here.. She is 90 now..The last time she flew out she was 85 and we had a high old time around the Pattaya bars before coming up to the village for a few weeks...She loves coming here and we still "plan" another trip but we both know in our hearts it is very unlikely to happen...

with that I meant trivialities, weather, food, culture etc etc. Not loved one, of course.

I live and work in Thailand longer than everywhere else im my life, old home country incl., and my mother came at least once every year for 5-8 weeks for over 20 years. Now she is 91 and since a couple of years she can't come anymore. That's why I spent my whole yearly holidays from Thailand abroad with her at her home, my former home.

I loved to visit India, Australia, Philippines, Africa.....and made many really nice trips in all this years before, but not any more because mother comes first.

Well done mate...we have to take care of our Mums..She bloody LOVED the Pattaya bars.....too many stories but not for the eyes of the prigs on TV I am afraid.............

• Like 1