Karun.... Wouldnt Be Funny If It Wasnt Serious.. Police Have No Nuts...

Huayrat

Imagine sitting in your car in your home country and the police asking you to get out and you say no... They would smash the window and drag you out but this guy wont get out of his car in Buriram and the police wont drag him out so they put him and his car on a towtruck and take him to bangkok hahahahahha... He is in Bangkok now and still wont get out of the car and the police still wont drag him out.. Grow some balls <deleted> and drag him out....

Ok, that paper doesn't allow us to post their content without approval, but thanks, now we have some clarification.

People's Alliance for Democracy (PAD) core member Karun Sai-ngam has locked himself in a car, and a warrant is being requested in order to break into the car.

I'm sure a news article is forthcoming. biggrin.png

It is more civilized than in other countries.....

He'll come out....just a matter of time....

he's gonna need to take a wizz or a forest gump at some point, isn't he ?

this just in, update on PAD guy in car.............. he was pulled over by a policeman, because he was zig-zagging all over the road. The BiB asked him 'Tam ali?' he said in thai, "I swerved because there was a tree in front of me and then there was another one on the other side, they just kept appearing. The policeman looked into the car and said " thats your air freshner". The driver then lost massive 'face' and wouldn't get out of the car. True. tongue.png

• Like 2

Imagine sitting in your car in your home country and the police asking you to get out and you say no... They would smash the window and drag you out

Is your home country N. Korea?

My country is England and im 100% sure that the police would smash the window and drag you out... Do you think they will call me a towtruck and deliver me fresh water and food while i sit in my car..coffee1.gif

• Like 1

Imagine sitting in your car in your home country and the police asking you to get out and you say no... They would smash the window and drag you out

Is your home country N. Korea?

Most probably, because in USA, they would classify it as terrorist and shoot him inside the car.

if this wasnt an ex -hotshot MP they would have smashed the window and puled him out through the broken glass hours ago ........

ive seen how they deal with defiance /resisting arrest in pattaya and bangkok and it usually takes seconds to beat someone down and put cuffs on him

this guy is just a special case that needs to be handled carefully