Non Immigrant Visa - Abu Dhabi/Dhabi

Hi All,

I would like to know if it is possible to get my visa in Abu Dhabi or Dubai. I have a Non Immigrant visa as married to a Thai national. Also I only have scan copy of marriage cert as it is back in UK.

All in all can I do it, how long does it take and waht will I need?

I do not know if they will issue to non residents or not - if you live there or immediate area it should be available but not sure if more than single entry. Copy of wife ID card and home register signed/dated are normal requirements now at most locations and a letter from wife is sometimes asked (just that she requests visa to be issued - to help prove relationship is ongoing).

It appears you want a multi entry non immigrant O visa and in the immediate area Savannakhet will issue with the documents I listed above. KL will issue with same documents plus show of 100k in bank account. Most others will want to see more (up to 400k) in bank account to provide multi entry. Normally getting in home country is easiest.

If you can qualify for one year extension of stay (no need to leave) with 400k in bank two months or embassy proof of 40k per month income or in country proof/work permit that is what most would use if not leaving often.