Serviced Apartment In Jomtien?

WebBKK123

A decent condo in the likes of VT5 or VT7 might suit you. Many of these are well furnished and cleaning services are available cheaply enough (300B-ish) from the various laundries and agencies downstairs and/or the front offices.

2 months at this time of year should be easy to find and not too expensive.

There are several other buildings nearby that might suit you also.

How much do you want to pay?

20K will easily get you a nice 48sqm studio with a good view in those VT buildings, or quite a lot less if you negotiate well.

Maybe you need more room though? Perhaps you could be more specific about sizes, type of view, facilities, whether you use public transport or have a car.

There are some nice units in Jomtien Condotel also, and the building next door, and these are a bit off the radar.

Christ. My rent is 15k a YEAR.. Mango orchard included. Though no ocean or bar girls.

Hmm. Personally the property owner would have to pay me 15K a month for me to live in a Thai place in the sticks, even with a mango orchard. Yours is not my idea of a life at all but you live as you choose, of course, and thankfully there are places here to suit all tastes.

OP, here is a link to condo rentals in Jomtien, mainly in the VT complexes. Nice condos with hi-speed internet, plasma TV's, studios and 1 bdr available. Within your budget and they also rent motorbikes.

http://dancewatchers.com/

I've met these people before. Seemed to be pretty good. I saw several of their apartments also. Some were VERY nice. Fully fitted out with everything you'd need. PC included!

Dancewatchers are good quality but not cheap. You can get find similar rental units for much less.

For me, Dancewatchers' idea of interior design leaves a lot to be desired, though they aren't the only condo owners here with no taste of course.

• Like 1

Christ. My rent is 15k a YEAR.. Mango orchard included. Though no ocean or bar girls.

Hmm. Personally the property owner would have to pay me 15K a month for me to live in a Thai place in the sticks, even with a mango orchard. Yours is not my idea of a life at all but you live as you choose, of course, and thankfully there are places here to suit all tastes.

Thankfully. Even if I was god awful rich I wouldn't spend the equivalent of a standard Thai worker's yearly salary on one month's rent.

Beyond that, you don't need to live in the sticks to get decent rentals. Whole 2 story, 3 bedroom houses easily available for 5-10k in cm. Though, still no ocean, which I sincerely miss.

Sent from my Android using Thaivisa Connect App

Edited by happysanook

OP, here is a link to condo rentals in Jomtien, mainly in the VT complexes. Nice condos with hi-speed internet, plasma TV's, studios and 1 bdr available. Within your budget and they also rent motorbikes.

http://dancewatchers.com/

I've met these people before. Seemed to be pretty good. I saw several of their apartments also. Some were VERY nice. Fully fitted out with everything you'd need. PC included!

I've staid with them several times and have always had quality service. If you have a problem, they will be there shortly to sort it, unlike some other locations.

They are renting condos which belong to other farang and are onsite to manage the rentals, so of course no two people's tastes are the same in decor. Overall, I've not had a bad experience with their rental rooms or in my dealings with them.

Even if I was god awful rich I wouldn't spend the equivalent of a standard Thai worker's yearly salary on one month's rent.

Beyond that, you don't need to live in the sticks to get decent rentals. Whole 2 story, 3 bedroom houses easily available for 5-10k in cm.

I pay 10K/month for my well-located Jomtien condo which has a sea view etc. Houses away from the beach are available here for 10K. Personally I also think a lot of condos in Pattaya are hugely overpriced, and one reason for them being overpriced is because they are in demand, which apparently houses in CM are not. That said, whether we think it overpriced or not, those are the prices that people ask for condos here.