House With Big Yard Near Bts Only 35,000 Bt/Month

We are leaving this house soon and want to help out the owner by posting this here. He is a very nice guy who is always quick to help with any problems and is pretty much an ideal land lord. The house is awesome, and might be the best deal in Bangkok. This is a real house with a big yard in front and out back. There is room to park a couple cars but there is also grass and trees and flowers, including mango trees, rose apple trees and papaya trees! All this just 5-10 minute walk to the bts or you can get a motorcycle taxi just down the Soi. Also there is lots of great food around Thai and international.

The house has 3 bedrooms all with their own bathrooms plus downstairs another bathroom. Plus maid room with a bathroom too. Some furniture and a/c in master and living room included. But mostly unfurnished. Also has modern alarm system wired to whole house. House is about 15 years old I think and is not fancy, but for its awesome location and comfortable amenities I'd say it's a great deal for anyone who wants to live in a house in the middle of Bangkok. I expect house will be ready to move in middle or end June.

Any questions or interest please feel free to send me a PM

Edited by astral
Removal of e-mail addr as per forum rules