2-3m Baht Condo

Try www.acuterealty.com

They have quite a few condos in that price bracket.

There are many others. Most of the ones they market are second hand.

Many of the new ones are not heavily advertised so its a question of getting out and looking for them.

There is a brand new double condo in On Nut where prices start at about 1.2m for a brand new studio, and although they are called "Studios" there is a partition between the front room and the bedroom which makes them feel bigger.

The place is about 1 klik down Sukhumvit soi 77, with the sales office a few hundred metres past it on the right (although they may have moved it as this was six months ago that we looked there.

We are considering buying one so we have somewhere to stay when we visit family and freinds in BK.

I thought they were good value. If you are REALLY interested PM me and I will try and dig out the bumpf

TP

Above project is Lumpini Ville Sukhumvit 77 by LPN Development (www.bestbuycondo.com). I agree, good value, project is moving along very nicely and will be completed in less than 6 months. Prices are in the 35-40K per sq.m. range, they have 30 sq.m. studios, 35 sq.m. studios with partition, and 60 sq.m. two beds. However, think they are about 90% booked up so the remaining units may not be many people's first choice. This company also has projects on Ratchada and Rama III (by the river) plus a just completed project near Saphan Kwai skytrain. They are a good choice in your price range if buying new. If buying second hand you have all of Bangkok to go on.

Dear Mr.RAZZELL,

Could you please tell me which location are youy looking for in the Bangkok? I have a location which are in Cheangwattana, Bangkok. The location are near to the Don Muang International Aiport.

I can assure you that's the price are not more than 2 Million Thai Baht.

Looking forwards for your respone.

If you are interested please do response me to my e-mail address as:

[email protected] or [email protected]

Thank you and best regards.

Regards: Jackson

• 2 weeks later...

I went to Lumpini Ville on Sunday, nearly all sold but are left at 1.2m for a 30 sm unit.

Trouble is there are 900 units, the impact that will have on the local facilities will be (in my opinion )a disaster.

I have switched my attention to Vista Gardens, 2-5-3m for 45 sm. Jpanese built so build quality is good, and only 290 units

Edited by ThaiPauly

I went to Lumpini Ville on Sunday, nearly all sold but are left at 1.2m for a 30 sm unit.

Trouble is there are 900 units, the impact that will have on the local facilities will be (in my opinion )a disaster.

I have switched my attention to Vista Gardens, 2-5-3m for 45 sm. Jpanese built so build quality is good, and only 290 units

Don't look there Pauly. Check out my place! :o

Looks interesting. "switch your attention", means that you are looking to buy over there. Or you already did ?

Do you have any feedback from the management ?

Don't look there Pauly. Check out my place! :o

I know where your place is. Spent a week at the Marriott on the river in October.

When I said we should buy something there (your place is nice and the price is very favourable) my gf said NO.

All life in traffic jams, terribly inaccessible. What when the sky train comes near?

That does not fix my car driving to Lotus and other shopping or going around. I don't need the train.

Other 200 colleagues participating in the same conference filled their surveys as - the location was terrible. Annoyingly far (but so close) from everything. None of them had to drive to there, they don't know all of it.

You guessed it, no more corporate metings over the river.

Some with different needs would find your place the way you portrayed it. Nothing wrong, just my daily routine would not benefit from it.