Rock N Blues Night - Sunday 27Th May Checkinn99

CheckInn99

Checkinn99 will be hosting a RocknBlues concert: A Night on the Edge. Sunday 27May from 8pm to 12.45am.

Double billing: Two of Bangkok's great RocknBlues bands Wildside and Keith Nolan's Love Gone Wrong.

One night only No Cover charge No reserved seating..as numbers are limited suggest arrive about 7.45pm before the concert starts as previously a full house.. Checkinn99 is located on Sukhumvit Rd Between Soi 5&7 Directly Opposite the Landmark Hotel.. small alley way entrance.

(clips on Youtube under Checkinn99) contact [email protected] for any other info. (also posted in Farang Pub Forum)

post-152805-0-70933900-1337422235_thumb.

post-152805-0-81031900-1337422280_thumb.

post-152805-0-96087600-1337422435_thumb.

Checkinn99 will be hosting a RocknBlues concert: A Night on the Edge. Sunday 27May from 8pm to 12.45am.

Double billing: Two of Bangkok's great RocknBlues bands Wildside and Keith Nolan's Love Gone Wrong.

One night only No Cover charge No reserved seating..as numbers are limited suggest arrive about 7.45pm before the concert starts as previously a full house.. Checkinn99 is located on Sukhumvit Rd Between Soi 5&7 Directly Opposite the Landmark Hotel.. small alley way entrance.

(clips on Youtube under Checkinn99) contact [email protected] for any other info. (also posted in Farang Pub Forum)

So is it the 27th or 29th. You've managed to put both dates :D

sent from my Wellcom A90+

Hey Guys, I am the guitar player from Wildside. Just for your info our 2 sets that night will be a mixture of classic rock and pop. Think:

Free, Pink Floyd, Kravitz, Toto, Maroon 5, Queen, Oasis, Van Halen, Billy Idol..... any requests or suggestions hit us up below!

Cheers,

Greg

And our Keyboard Player K Sa-teve is the same guy from the Blues Brothers Band.

I played the pub circuit in Christchurch, Sydney and Singapore many years before coming to TH. Our drummer used to play with Wa Wa Nee, Wendy Matthews, Dave Dobbyn, Jason Donovan and all the big 80's and early 90's Aussie touring acts. The Singer used to sing with Gerry and The Pacemakers and ran Radio City in Patpong for many years.

Should be a grand 'ol night ;)

Hi Max.... here is a taste.

Plenty of companion clips on Youtube under Checkinn99 Keith Nolan

Wildside have their normal gig at Imperial Queens Park...here is an old Wildside clip.. Steve / Greg any later ones..?

I think it is fair to say it will be an ABBA free night!! wai.gif

The night will be hard, fast and hot!

• Like 1

Wildside have their normal gig at Imperial Queens Park...here is an old Wildside clip.. Steve / Greg any later ones..?

Whoa that is an old one......!!

Nothing new though as the video cam has been in getting a service/repair for the longest time. Steve has some good audio

My advice is to turn up at 8pm on Sunday, you wont be disappointed!

Comonn GK.. I found this one.. from last Dec... you guys are too good! I said before - this gives me flashbacks to my Hoon days. Melbourne to Apollo Bay along the Ocean Rd to get a Pizza - then a race back. (How am I still alive??)

looking forward to your next clips ...look out i will come with my 7000 baht sony handycan!!

For Keith - I took this one about a month ago

Thanks Chris it was a great night, really enjoyed it. Thanks to Check Inn 99 for putting on a great event!

Ditto - the hangover is still there along with happy memories of a great evening burp.gif

Thanks to everyone thumbsup.gif

Thanks Samsipet.. the real thanks go to the great bunch of musicians and the great turnout of happy punters. . will put a bunch of clips up shortly. Thanks also to the other Thai visa folks who came along... great to meet you .. watch out for the next gig.

hi Blaze.. yes I went also...It was a great turnout! Oh you just cleared up something w00t.gif I thought the drunk and rowdy guys were part of the act..cheesy.gif . ! it anyway it was very well done

if anyone hasn't seen the Comedy collective.. catch them at the Londoner basement bar Mondays. but next week is on Tuesday... https://www.facebook.com/events/212038498917917/ or join Chris Wegoda's facebook.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...