Chicken Feed - Where To Buy?

I recently acquired 10 approx. 3-month hens for layers. Working out good so far, as after a couple weeks all 10 girls are productive.

My problem is that I can't find a source for chicken feed (I don't want to make it myself) except from the place we bought the chickens. They want 18B/Kg and that is really close to break-even on the egg production.

We live in Udon Thani province and I have sent email to CPF with no response. SO... does anyone know where to get good chicken feed in volume near Udon Thani? I would be looking at about 300Kg for almost 1 year supply.

Cheers

i am not sure that 1 yr supply will stay "fresh" ...the expirations on feed seem to be closer to 3 months time.

in my area, Khon Kaen, they sell feed for 390-440thb/30kg bag...and i am sure any one way you go out of Udon, you will find a feed shop, has almost any village, that will most probably sell feed around this price range.

i am not sure that 1 yr supply will stay "fresh" ...the expirations on feed seem to be closer to 3 months time.

in my area, Khon Kaen, they sell feed for 390-440thb/30kg bag...and i am sure any one way you go out of Udon, you will find a feed shop, has almost any village, that will most probably sell feed around this price range.

Thanks. Yeah - one year is probably way over. And, I guess I will keep looking/asking. If there is feed store east of Udon city (my direction) they are not obvious. And, as near as I can determine, eggs sold around here are shipped in from Chayaboom. TIT