I think i have seen them in a shop next to foodland,but not certain

Yes, they have them there

any idea as to what the shop is called and is there only one foodland

thanks

I think i have seen them in a shop next to foodland,but not certain

Yes, they have them there

any idea as to what the shop is called and is there only one foodland

thanks

Yes there is only 1 foodland in Pattaya, it's on Pattaya Klang Road. The shop "besth" is referring to is next to Foodland on Pattaya Klang Road

http://maps.google.co.th/maps?num=50&hl=en&newwindow=1&safe=off&complete=0&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=foodland+pattaya&fb=1&gl=th&hq=foodland&hnear=0x310295924d31d7e3:0xa97ff301a9bd10ff,Pattaya,+Chon+Buri&cid=0,0,8161866531622002956&ei=bm64T6eXH86qrAe9pZn-Bw&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CBkQ_BIwAA

The shop is directly next to Foodland, I highly recommend it. I use to pass the place often, and from the outside it looks quite expensive, but inside they have everything and there prices are great.

I used to walk past the place many times,thinking it looked expensive,but they have some great bargains in there

• Like 1

ok tried the place next to foodland ( pattaya kitchen ware ) used to sell them, sold out not got any more, wont get any more because they not sell well

will try homeworks tomorrow

ok tried the place next to foodland ( pattaya kitchen ware ) used to sell them, sold out not got any more, wont get any more because they not sell well

will try homeworks tomorrow

There is a kitchen wares shop on Second Road that is very similar to the shop next to Foodland. It is on the same side of Second Road as the Boat Restaurant/Bakery, about 50 meters down towards Pattaya Tai. They have a very good selection, prices similar to the shop next to Foodland, and could have one still in stock. Worth a look if Homeworks fails.

How to poach eggs in a microwave oven.

Get a bowl shaped earthenware teacup or small bowl, the thicker the better for heat absorbtion.

Smear oil, butter or Flora etc around the base.

Break an egg into it and pierce the white in several places with a needle or pin and then pierce the yolk just once.

Nuke it for thirty seconds max for a softly poached egg or just a bit longer for a firmer egg.

A friend showed me this method and I have not had a fried egg since.

took the plunge and bought the poacher from home works 1200B but good quality so should last well, going to be used in the restaurant so will pay for its self

Edited by dazk